For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunset
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunset
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service!! Great breakfast!!
- Rating 3.02/21/18They forgot to give me my drinks and when I asked for them they told me to wait 10 minutes.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordering and Paying is fast and easy!
- Rating 5.011/28/17It was the first time that I ordered online from Dennys and 100% sure I'll do it more. The food was so delicious as usual that I had at the restaurant and delivery was so fast. I recommend it to everyone.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Web Site indicated 24hs and I went Location and door is closed.I have to knock the door multiple times to request for the door open.before I leaving home I called the location number and never pick up the phone.I am not happy service.I am not ordering that location anymore
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great service
- Rating 3.010/3/17My food was cold. I was there on time and could have there earlier, I work next door. If it was going to be ready before the given time I would like to have been notified.
- Rating 5.09/5/17My family and I have been going to this Dennys since our children were very little. Every time we go the waitresses already know us and Pao is our favorite. She always knows what the kids want and is always so friendly. We feel so comfortable when we go. We love Dennys but this is our favorite Dennys.
- Rating 2.08/29/17Went to Denny's in Hollywood on Sunset and Gower to order food around 1:30 pm store was slow. I was stand at front register ready to order waiters saw me and ignored me for 10 minutes until I decided to leave. Second time around order online. Websited started order would be ready in 15 minutes. After 15 minutes I arrived thinking order would be ready for pick up, come to find out that had not started on it. Had to wait an additional 10 minutes.
- Rating 1.08/21/17all food was cold. see text from driver: "Dennys Screwed up...they received ur order "online order"..Host was looking for Postmate order. ...
Online order was sitting on table for ten mins...I asked! Are those bags my order??..Host said no! Thats online order. ..But In fact was ur order! 😠😵😒
Additionally, I had asked for extra country gravy for biscuits as well as gravy in leu of sauce for the chicken strips. which I did't get either of. needless to say I will not be ordering again.