Denny’s Hwy 111
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 111
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 111
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18I love the Denny's in Indio, Ca. The manager at that location is AWESOME!!! He is a tall big guy who is sooooo nice and i forget his name but he is just the best!! The crew at this location is also the best! Thank you for the excellent service and friendliness!!!Response from Denny's11/29/18Hi Daphne!
We are so happy to hear that. Thank you! Hope to see you back very soon!
- Rating 3.011/7/18Order was very simple and it was wrong. One of the French toast was very hard and didn't taste good. The pancakes I ordered were supposed to be regular but I got pumpkin. Very disappointed with the to go order. Its like they don't pay attention to the orders that are to go.Response from Denny's11/8/18Hi Amabel,
We are so sorry to hear that! We always strive for the best quality food with 100% order accuracy. We will retrain our staff to make sure this doesn't happen again.
- Rating 1.09/25/17They got my order wrong
- Rating 3.09/16/17Thank you!
- Rating 5.09/10/17Great service!