Denny’s Hwy 111
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 111
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 111
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18I love the Denny's in Indio, Ca. The manager at that location is AWESOME!!! He is a tall big guy who is sooooo nice and i forget his name but he is just the best!! The crew at this location is also the best! Thank you for the excellent service and friendliness!!!Response from Denny's11/29/18Hi Daphne!
We are so happy to hear that. Thank you! Hope to see you back very soon!
- Rating 3.011/7/18Order was very simple and it was wrong. One of the French toast was very hard and didn't taste good. The pancakes I ordered were supposed to be regular but I got pumpkin. Very disappointed with the to go order. Its like they don't pay attention to the orders that are to go.Response from Denny's11/8/18Hi Amabel,
We are so sorry to hear that! We always strive for the best quality food with 100% order accuracy. We will retrain our staff to make sure this doesn't happen again.
- Rating 1.09/25/17They got my order wrong
- Rating 3.09/16/17Thank you!
- Rating 5.09/10/17Great service!