For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/2/17Customer service has alot to improve but the food was still great!
- Rating 4.09/19/174 out of 5
- Rating 1.09/11/17I sent a message to the online website.. We usually enjoy our Denny's but this last experience will make us think twice about going again . It was a waste of my hard earned money.. Disappointed
- Rating 1.09/11/17Half of my order was missing, the manager avoided me because he did not know how to refund me for the missing items, the initial employee helping me had a terrible attitude, this is the 2nd time this happens, I understand we all have bad days but missing paid items and bad attitudes seem to be a constant so the King City branch is hopeless, will never give them business again. Will submit the same review on Yelp.