For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sierra
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sierra
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18The pancakes were delicious with the scrambled eggs and red-skinned potatoes with Canadian bacon.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Delicious
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered 2 salads with ranch and a sampler platter with ranch and marinara. I also asked for extra ranch. In my bag we had one ranch for everything. My son had pancakes and we had no butter or syrup in our bag. I hadn’t been to Denny’s in over a year and had hoped it changed. Disappointed and I probably will never go back.
- Rating 5.06/21/18Ordering on the app was simple and efficient. I arrived early and waited less than 5 minutes. My food was hot & crispy. I’m grateful the app allows me to give my nephews ample time to order from the comfort of home. Thx
- Rating 5.04/16/18ORDER WAS A PICK UP. IT WAS READY WHEN WE GOT THERE.Response from Denny's4/18/18We are glad your received your meal in a timely fashion, Pam. We hope to serve you again soon.
- Rating 5.04/9/18great friendly serviceResponse from Denny's4/10/18Thank you Mike. We hope to serve you again soon.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Food was good. Thank you!Response from Denny's3/26/18You're welcome Brandon. Thank YOU for visiting our Denny's location and we hope to see you again.
- Rating 5.02/20/18My food has always been ready for me when I arrive no waiting
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food was good, ordering was easy but took over 30 min to get food.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always ready on time! Good job. Delicious too!!!
- Rating 4.01/2/18The food was a little cold when it got home, but still tasted good.
- Rating 5.08/23/17Quick and easy
- Rating 1.08/17/17Very disappointed in our meal we picked up. The sides on our kids meals were forgotten. There wasn't any butter on the French toast or pancakes or on the side nor syrup. The hamburger we ordered had cheese on it. In the comment box we had asked for all condiments and table ware as we were not eating at home. We received nothing at all.