Denny’s Spring St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Spring St
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Spring St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/5/17Everything was great I just wish my hashbrowns was cooked a little longer
- Rating 1.010/10/17Food was horrible quality compared to other locations.
- Rating 2.010/2/17My sister and I eat at this Denny's very often. Today may be our last. The service and food were good. The noise level was beyond belief! I can not understand why this Denny's plays the music so loud. This is not new for this location. Patrons try to talk above the music and the noise level grows. I enjoy BACKGROUND music but if you have to shout to be heard it's too loud.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Convenient
- Rating 1.08/17/17It was a horrible experience. I had a pick up order time of 10:20pm. They had incorrectly read the ticket that printed, so half of my order was ready to go and the other half had to be cooked. My order sat and became cold as the other half of my order took an additional 15 minutes. The staff offered no resolution except for a sorry. I left with my food at 10:35pm. Fifteen minutes passed pick up/ready time. Unacceptable. I will not be using this service in the future. Only added a star because I had to.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Great service