Denny’s Valley Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food was outstanding service was amazing!
- Rating 1.012/5/17Unfortunately, the quality of the food was subpar compared to other locations. Not only was it subpar I was missing items and one was incorrect. I had to make another trip to pick up the missing items, which ends up being wasted time.
- Rating 5.010/17/17The food was amazing. The value, well you can’t complain. The service was good. I had to wait for my food a bit but other than that no complaints.
- Rating 1.09/26/17Every time I order the appetizer chicken strips with fries I always get 3 tell why I only received two. For my pancakes the receipt clearly states strawberry Creme with white choclate chips tell me why I received plain banana pancakes . I have pictures of the food and the receipt to prove what I ordered I wasn't told about my pancakes or anything . Really unsatisfied working 12hrs and to get my food that I paid for gone to waste I couldn't even eat it .