Denny’s Valley Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/9/18The take a bit longer than expected but the service is good
- Rating 4.010/4/18Great being able to pick up. Unfortunately if my daughter puts in an online order and I am to pick it up I am asked to provide the credit card. It would be nice if I could provide an order number or sceeenshot instead.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Online order was easy. Pickup was easy. Meal was delicious. Only problem was having the cashier tell me that if I asked for extra cheese sauce that they would charge me extra next time I ordered online. If I sit down at a table, I wouldn't be charged so I was a bit offended that the manager told the cashier to tell me I would be charged next time. Would be stupid to lose a $35-$50 order over some cheese sauce.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service, tasty food. Thank you for making it easy to order & for calling me to clarify my special request. Much appreciated.
- Rating 5.09/5/18THE FOOD WAS DELIVERED ON A TIMELY MATTER AND WAS STILL HOT.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I would have initially left 2 stars but the manager made it better with the refund so I am giving 3. My last two online orders have not been complete. They have missed caramel, butter, syrup,whip cream, salsa etc. i do my best to remind your staff using the comments but your comment area only allows so many characters.
I think better care needs to be taken with the orders by the staff. Food is good so no complaints there. Mainly the missing items that completely ruin the meal.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I would like to be able to leave a tip on the website.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and really good service
- Rating 1.08/7/18Order was cold, pancakes was very thick and nasty, order 2 grand slam no butter, no fork, no napkins, one syrup . I WILL never order from thLouis DENNYS again.
- Rating 3.07/26/18Placed my order online.
My order was ready prior to the estimated time given.
Normally that wouldn’t be an Issue, however, it did play a role in the quality of the food.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Fast service
- Rating 5.04/16/18The meals were well prepared, and packaged very nicely. The delivery service was fantastic. I will definitely use the service again.
- Rating 2.03/27/18First time online order: food was cold, no utensils or condiments included, and forgot to 2 of the 3 drinks. A little disapponited.
- Rating 2.03/19/18I placed two orders on the morning of 3/18 through my Denny's app. The orders were similar but slightly different and ordered within 5 minutes of each other. The staff thought it might be a duplicate order and left a voice mail stating to call them back if I didn't actually want two orders. I did not call them back because I, indeed, wanted two orders. When I arrived they had only filled one order and I had to wait an additional 20 minutes while they cooked the second order... completely negating the "time saving" element of online ordering. Very disappointed.
- Rating 2.03/14/18On your website it does not say anywhere about that we need to show the card used to pay with or about showing ID.I had to go back and bring my husband with me.by the time i got home my food was cold and i was given bacon instead of sausage on 2 of my orders.
- Rating 5.02/28/18My meal was ready on time and the staff was friendly and efficient.
- Rating 1.02/27/18They were rude when I went inside I had to say my name several times and they continued to repeat it back to me and act like I was taking someone else’s food and to top it all off they got the order wrong. I was so frustrated I just took the loss. Won’t come back here again.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Personally I feel like the food always tastes better at this location ! It's my favorite go to whenever I'm not sure what I want to eat ! They have amazing staff as well.
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great svc, 20+ yrs customer loved it before remodel, even better after. Thank you.
- Rating 5.012/27/17The service here great, placed my order through the Denny's app which was easy and hassle free. My order was ready when they said it would be, picked up order with friendly smiles and will do this again.