Denny’s Valley Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18The meals were well prepared, and packaged very nicely. The delivery service was fantastic. I will definitely use the service again.
- Rating 2.03/27/18First time online order: food was cold, no utensils or condiments included, and forgot to 2 of the 3 drinks. A little disapponited.
- Rating 2.03/19/18I placed two orders on the morning of 3/18 through my Denny's app. The orders were similar but slightly different and ordered within 5 minutes of each other. The staff thought it might be a duplicate order and left a voice mail stating to call them back if I didn't actually want two orders. I did not call them back because I, indeed, wanted two orders. When I arrived they had only filled one order and I had to wait an additional 20 minutes while they cooked the second order... completely negating the "time saving" element of online ordering. Very disappointed.
- Rating 2.03/14/18On your website it does not say anywhere about that we need to show the card used to pay with or about showing ID.I had to go back and bring my husband with me.by the time i got home my food was cold and i was given bacon instead of sausage on 2 of my orders.
- Rating 5.02/28/18My meal was ready on time and the staff was friendly and efficient.
- Rating 1.02/27/18They were rude when I went inside I had to say my name several times and they continued to repeat it back to me and act like I was taking someone else’s food and to top it all off they got the order wrong. I was so frustrated I just took the loss. Won’t come back here again.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Personally I feel like the food always tastes better at this location ! It's my favorite go to whenever I'm not sure what I want to eat ! They have amazing staff as well.
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great svc, 20+ yrs customer loved it before remodel, even better after. Thank you.
- Rating 5.012/27/17The service here great, placed my order through the Denny's app which was easy and hassle free. My order was ready when they said it would be, picked up order with friendly smiles and will do this again.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food was outstanding service was amazing!
- Rating 1.012/5/17Unfortunately, the quality of the food was subpar compared to other locations. Not only was it subpar I was missing items and one was incorrect. I had to make another trip to pick up the missing items, which ends up being wasted time.
- Rating 5.010/17/17The food was amazing. The value, well you can’t complain. The service was good. I had to wait for my food a bit but other than that no complaints.
- Rating 1.09/26/17Every time I order the appetizer chicken strips with fries I always get 3 tell why I only received two. For my pancakes the receipt clearly states strawberry Creme with white choclate chips tell me why I received plain banana pancakes . I have pictures of the food and the receipt to prove what I ordered I wasn't told about my pancakes or anything . Really unsatisfied working 12hrs and to get my food that I paid for gone to waste I couldn't even eat it .
- Rating 5.08/21/17Top notch, seamless process