Denny’s Valley Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Valley Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Valley Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18Very unsatisfied. Delivery time was supposed to be at 10:15 am. I didn’t get my food till 10:55 am. The food was cold. I called Denny’s and they said it wasn’t their fault that I should call DoorDash. I called DoorDash and they said it wasn’t their fault that it was Denny’s fault. So they were just putting the blame on each other. At the end of the day I couldn’t talk to anymore that could help me out with this issue. Very horrible experience.
- Rating 5.012/13/18great service food was hot and tasted good
- Rating 1.012/11/18The food was jumbled in container. Did not receive any Condiments, utensils or Napkins.. called store and talked to a girl and she apologized but said there was nothing that she could do. She told that i could call back and talk to manager like . Don't know if I'll be ordering from there again.
- Rating 4.012/1/18Overall, we got our food. But I ordered online, then head an emergency to attend to, so I had my friend's pick up or food. He was hassled, even though he gave my name & knew the details of our order. We did receive our food, but it was a bit ruined once we got home & discovered that the Burger sauce was not on the side like we requested. It wasn't included at all.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Everything was perfect...the ordering
The food was very good.
- Rating 5.011/7/18Thank you for having my food on time and providing a good customer service.
- Rating 2.010/17/18I ordered 2 extra toppings on my pancakes which cost 99 cents each and they didnt give me what i ordered.
- Rating 4.010/9/18The take a bit longer than expected but the service is good
- Rating 4.010/4/18Great being able to pick up. Unfortunately if my daughter puts in an online order and I am to pick it up I am asked to provide the credit card. It would be nice if I could provide an order number or sceeenshot instead.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Online order was easy. Pickup was easy. Meal was delicious. Only problem was having the cashier tell me that if I asked for extra cheese sauce that they would charge me extra next time I ordered online. If I sit down at a table, I wouldn't be charged so I was a bit offended that the manager told the cashier to tell me I would be charged next time. Would be stupid to lose a $35-$50 order over some cheese sauce.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service, tasty food. Thank you for making it easy to order & for calling me to clarify my special request. Much appreciated.
- Rating 5.09/5/18THE FOOD WAS DELIVERED ON A TIMELY MATTER AND WAS STILL HOT.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I would have initially left 2 stars but the manager made it better with the refund so I am giving 3. My last two online orders have not been complete. They have missed caramel, butter, syrup,whip cream, salsa etc. i do my best to remind your staff using the comments but your comment area only allows so many characters.
I think better care needs to be taken with the orders by the staff. Food is good so no complaints there. Mainly the missing items that completely ruin the meal.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I would like to be able to leave a tip on the website.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and really good service
- Rating 1.08/7/18Order was cold, pancakes was very thick and nasty, order 2 grand slam no butter, no fork, no napkins, one syrup . I WILL never order from thLouis DENNYS again.
- Rating 3.07/26/18Placed my order online.
My order was ready prior to the estimated time given.
Normally that wouldn’t be an Issue, however, it did play a role in the quality of the food.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Fast service
- Rating 5.04/16/18The meals were well prepared, and packaged very nicely. The delivery service was fantastic. I will definitely use the service again.
- Rating 2.03/27/18First time online order: food was cold, no utensils or condiments included, and forgot to 2 of the 3 drinks. A little disapponited.