Denny’s Grape St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Grape St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Grape St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.02/15/19It was quick and easy ordering online
- Rating 5.012/18/18Awesome customer service, food and price. The manager is super
- Rating 5.011/15/18The service was great i arrived order was waiting and hot
- Rating 3.09/20/18Ordered on line, not ready yet after 30 minutes of ordering. They just saw my order when got to the restaurant. The lady said she was gonna check my order but never came back to tell me what was going on. Just sat there wondering what happened to my order.
- Rating 1.08/14/18Several errors/issues (5 or 6) with our order. I called several times to report these issues over the phone and number was disconnected/busy every time I tried to call in. Chef did must not have taken the time to read any of our order comments.
- Rating 5.07/11/18The food and service was amazing as always. I love coming to this Denny’s !!
- Rating 5.06/26/18I placed an online order and before I left to pick it up the manager called me to let me know that their produce delivery did not come in and they did not have any salads available. So she quickly took my new order and still had my food on time. When I arrived to pick up my food an pay, they said that the meal was free because they couldn't fill my order. I really appreciate the great customer service and other times I've eaten there in person and had to wait longer than usual for my food, they have always given me a 10% discount or more. Great food, great location, and great customer service.
- Rating 5.03/19/18We ordered breakfast on the app for the first time, it was so easy and quick to sign in and place our order, unlike other restaurants that are hard to figure out how to process an order. The directions were thorough and clear. The food was well cooked and flavored nicely. It was good and hot when we picked it up. Will do again soon!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Placing the order over the phone was easy. Employees were friendly and fast.
- Rating 5.012/5/17The New pancakes are fantastic
- Rating 2.011/5/17Food is never ready
- Rating 5.09/6/17Great service
- Rating 2.011/10/16Food arrived cold and my eggs were overcookedResponse from Denny's11/26/16Hi Danielle, we're sorry to hear this. Thanks for the feedback which we will use to help correct these issues. We hope that you'll give us another chance to serve you.
- Rating 4.011/4/16On my last visit to Denny's I had a great waitress. I wish I remembered her name because she was excellent.
The food was very good but the wait time was a little long.
I would recommend this Denny's to everyone.
- Rating 3.010/27/16Great serviceResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thank you Claudia!
- Rating 5.010/27/16We absolutely love the Lake Elsinore location everyone is very friendly and the food was great! We go quite often!Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Diana!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great service, great food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Ryan!