Denny’s Camino Canada
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camino Canada
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camino Canada
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/20/18After hearing TV commercials announcing free delivery from Denny's, we attempted to place our order last Sunday. However, when we got to the delivery step, the web-site would not accept the order. We called the restaurant directly but they said they had nothing to do with the delivery option. We ended up having to pick up our breakfast. Food was good; just very disappointed about lack of delivery.
- Rating 2.012/11/18Picked up food was told it's all there extra condiments too. Get home and there is nothing. Had to eat dry pancakes.
- Rating 1.010/30/18bad chicken strip meal $6.00 fast food quality not up tp high price standerds!!!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Very easy ordering, food ready on time, hot and fresh!
- Rating 3.010/25/18Food was good and it was ready when we got there. Only problem was we ordered a piece of pie and we didn’t get it.
- Rating 3.08/14/18Everything was good but didn’t receive my garlic bread
- Rating 5.08/14/18Ordered on line, ready in 20 minutes. The food was ready & still warm when I got home......delicious!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Always is a great experience
- Rating 2.07/16/18We placed 3 orders for the Super Slam for pick up. We did customize all 3 the same way(all sausage, no bacon). They all ended up different, but not a single one was correct. Oh well. Better luck next time!
- Rating 1.07/14/18I’m upset about the past order I purchased ..they didn’t give my drinks and I wish I would have checked the bag but I assumed everything was in there ..I had tried calling for a lot 20 minutes after I returned home it it was busy the whole time Than at around 1 in the morning I called but the phone just rang over 20 times with no answer...
- Rating 1.07/11/18The hostess had me wait while she sat 2 groups down and checked out 2 other people at the register. The people at the register came up after me.
I had to heat my food up when I got home, 2 minutes away.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always great service !
- Rating 5.07/4/18great sandwich and great service
- Rating 5.07/3/18I usually order online because i live really close and have small children. Our food is always fresh and great tasting. The front end workers are always very nice.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Very friendly staff, food was really tasty.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Food is excellent as always. Customer service in restraint was great. Ordering online was easy and they followed my "special instructions" with no issues. The only thing I wish was different was the container the food comes in. Even with a 6 minute drive home the fries get soft and aren't crispy anymore. Besides that there's no complaints.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Ordered around $55 worth of food. They forgot the butter & syrup for my pancakes & forgot the marinara sauce for my cheese sticks... this isn’t the first time they left items out either. The time before that they forgot my English muffin...
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordered meals online. Always correct and on time. It makes an easy week night dinner.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was terrible went twice once in the morning and once late at night
- Rating 4.012/27/17Justin was great!