Denny’s Camino Canada
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camino Canada
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camino Canada
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Very friendly staff, food was really tasty.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Food is excellent as always. Customer service in restraint was great. Ordering online was easy and they followed my "special instructions" with no issues. The only thing I wish was different was the container the food comes in. Even with a 6 minute drive home the fries get soft and aren't crispy anymore. Besides that there's no complaints.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Ordered around $55 worth of food. They forgot the butter & syrup for my pancakes & forgot the marinara sauce for my cheese sticks... this isn’t the first time they left items out either. The time before that they forgot my English muffin...
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordered meals online. Always correct and on time. It makes an easy week night dinner.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was terrible went twice once in the morning and once late at night
- Rating 4.012/27/17Justin was great!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great buisness
- Rating 2.011/28/17We have ordered before and have been very happy, however this time I had to finish cooking my own eggs. Kind of ironic that the menu warns you of the problems of eating under cooked eggs and then my to go order includes sunny side up eggs where the whites are NO WHERE close to being "set." (FYI - order defaulted to sunny side up eggs so it was not a specific request and sunny side up does not mean clear egg whites that aren't cooked.)
- Rating 4.09/20/17Using the online app, I am not allowed to get any discounts that I get when I dine in such as military, I am active duty or AARP of which I am a member. Otherwise great service.
- Rating 3.09/19/17They said it would be ready in 20 minutes when I got there so it wasn't ready and I had to wait an extra 45 minutes
- Rating 3.08/21/17The online ordering system is horrible, It confirmed my order for the next day but then 20 mins before it was suppose to be picked up, while on our way there i get a email saying it didn't go through! The lady there that was helping replace my order that was never found was super nice and helpful and that's why i gave a 4 stars but a word of advice dont launch an online ordering system if it does not work then you are just left with upset customers! (I'm a Assistant Manager at a restaurant that has a online ordering system and that helped design it so i know all about customer service and working ordering apps).