Denny’s South Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Nice friendly staff. My order was ready in less than 15min for pick up.
- Rating 5.011/28/18What I order is what get! Always, hot!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Always clean and the staff is always friendly and professional. I love going to this location.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Horrible experience ordering through the denny's website. Would NOT recommend to anyone!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Easy order and delivery. Will order again.
- Rating 5.010/10/18Always a good experience. The staff was very nice and kept informed about my to go order, since I showed up a little early. Food was fabulous, pancakes are always the best at Denny's!
- Rating 1.09/10/18My meal was not ready when I arrived. I had to wait 45 minutes more than the estimated time. Once I arrived home, all of the special instructions were ignored. My son who is lactose intolerant had to eat my meal because one of his request was no cheese. That request and others were not fufilled. Will not order online anymore.
- Rating 4.08/28/18Everything was great! The only thing was that the driver didn't leave the orange juice and coffee which were for my wife.
- Rating 5.08/14/18The service is great, the food arrives quickly - and tastes so good!
- Rating 1.06/26/18The cashir was very unprofessional he ask for ID and have looking me like not sure is you order very poor attitude
- Rating 1.06/21/18I left special instructions with my order. My order was incorrect. Will not be going back to this location.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Very good. Order was ready on time and correct. Could not ask for more.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Delivery took longer than expected and the food was cold upon arrival. Wish there was a way they could make sure that the food stayed warm. Other than that, everything tasted okay.. but we had to microwave it.
- Rating 5.03/6/18My food was ready on time. The waitress was polite and attentive.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good service
- Rating 5.012/19/17Very kind employees, and they all had smiles even though they were really busy with lunch rush. My food was superb!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great service. Super friendly staff
- Rating 1.011/28/17If I could give a zero I would
I ordered online for pickup but then I got a call regarding a family emergency so I called dennys to cancel my order and if I could get my money back because I wouldn't be able to pick it up. The 1st guy that I spoke too he said he couldn't do anything about it, then he transferred me to the manager and she said that they can't return my money. So I wasted almost $25 for nothing. And I know they can because I use to work at a dennys and we could give the money back to the person that ordered online. So please i want my $25 back.
- Rating 5.011/6/17It was very good.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I like it there the staff there is friendly the only thing I hate is that Sonia and Lidia are no longer at that Denny's and would like to see their friendly face they are really helpful I would definitely go back to that Denny's if they were still working there