Denny’s South Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18My food was ready on time. The waitress was polite and attentive.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good service
- Rating 5.012/19/17Very kind employees, and they all had smiles even though they were really busy with lunch rush. My food was superb!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great service. Super friendly staff
- Rating 1.011/28/17If I could give a zero I would
I ordered online for pickup but then I got a call regarding a family emergency so I called dennys to cancel my order and if I could get my money back because I wouldn't be able to pick it up. The 1st guy that I spoke too he said he couldn't do anything about it, then he transferred me to the manager and she said that they can't return my money. So I wasted almost $25 for nothing. And I know they can because I use to work at a dennys and we could give the money back to the person that ordered online. So please i want my $25 back.
- Rating 5.011/6/17It was very good.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I like it there the staff there is friendly the only thing I hate is that Sonia and Lidia are no longer at that Denny's and would like to see their friendly face they are really helpful I would definitely go back to that Denny's if they were still working there
- Rating 5.09/5/17They are great people will def come back again
- Rating 4.09/3/17Its great but it could be more amazing if when i put ranch in the other instructions section of my order. I always never get my ranch.
- Rating 5.08/20/17Awesome staffs
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great
- Rating 1.08/17/17The app needs a lot of work. There isn't a delivery service and doesn't tell you but says your phone is wrong. You can't substitute any sides on any orders. The off the menu item "loaded hash browns" is not on the menu. My order came with not enough gravy and was cold when we were 10 minutes early for pick up.