Denny’s West Ave I
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Ave I
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Ave I
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18I would have given only one star but the female Manager on the day shift the day after Thanksgiving made me a very happy customer.
I took in some of my left over turkey dinner that I ordered on line, to complain about the small portions of turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing. The website claimed that it could feed 4-5 people. It feed two with very little left over. The manager listed with concern and refunded me all of my money back. As a senior on Social Security, every penny adds up. Thank goodness our third guest was a no show, because there was not enough food for even three people.
- Rating 3.011/28/18More food.
- Rating 1.011/15/18Horrible!!!!!!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Love them they are the best
- Rating 5.010/16/18Love the food Togo was on point 👍🏾
- Rating 5.010/3/18This place is good cheap and the service is to dead for they are always so nice thanks DENNYS
- Rating 5.08/16/18I love the online ordering at this location and they are pretty fast with our to go orders. They haven't messed up on an order yet!😉🙏
- Rating 4.05/7/18Everything was as easy as I hoped it would be. Only a small side item was missing from one of the meals but it wasn't too important. Other than that I would still use the service again.
- Rating 1.04/9/18.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Everytime I order from this location off Avenue I, my food is always hot and fresh at pickup. The staff give great customer service as well. Good Job!!Response from Denny's3/15/18Thank you for your valuable feedback we here at Denny’s strive to provide exceptional guest service and nothing less. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again at our location SOON! Cristina Herrera. General manage
- Rating 1.02/27/18The hostess gave me the wrong information after making me wait 20 minutes for the order. Then I asked for a refund and had to wait 20 minutes for a mother person to issue the refund and I still haven’t received the money.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Good portion size
- Rating 5.02/20/18Usually offer to show me my food in order to verify it’s correct , which I decline but is nice, unfortunately they do not always look at the special request on the ticket and my food isn’t 100% correct. But other than that it’s been a great experience
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast and nice treat to the costumer!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Service was fast. My food was ready when i came to pick it up after i ordered online like they said it would be. That was my first time ordering online and it was a great experience. I got the build your own grand slam and my fiance got the double cheese burger. The burger was huge. Big a** burger!!!!! We were both surprised about how big the burger was. I really liked my food and the bacon tots where so good. That was my first time ordering the tots I'm glad I made that choice. And i really liked the new premium chicken sausage. We both shared and split the burger, sausage, eggs and chocolate chip pancakes. I would recommend this to family, friends and anybody else. Will definitely order again. I love Denny's.
Thank you Denny's
- Rating 5.012/27/17The people at the Denny’s in Lancaster CA Ave I
Wonderful service .
- Rating 1.012/27/17I pre ordered my food at 810pm for a 1030pm pickup. Unfortunately the food was not done, the taste was mediocre and the portion was extremely small as compared to other Denny’s locations. This has happened to me prior at this location and I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried it again with dissatisfaction.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food was accurate, and put together well. The only confusion was the line for payment, seating, and pickup orders all seemed to be the same place. However, even with that service was quick and courteous.
- Rating 4.011/20/17Always good service I would do a 5 star review if service did not wait as long to provide drinks when order.
- Rating 5.011/8/17I almost always enjoy meals with my daughter at Denny's!