Denny’s Thornton Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Thornton Road
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Thornton Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/29/17This was the second time using the Denny's ordering app through this restaurant and the results have not been better. The first time I ordered food, the quality was subpar compared to what I've received dining in in the past. Portions have been cut to half the normal amount. The flavor just wasn't there and seemed overcooked. Second time was just as bad, and actually worse. I had ordered three breakfast meals that all had tiny portions compared to normal, plus the fact that all three were missing side orders of pancakes. I ended up calling and going back to pick them up after calling and complaining about it. I should have checked before I left, but still. I'm not happy with how to-go food has been since this program started and will not be using it anymore.
- Rating 4.010/2/17I love the order online to go. Wish where was. Urbside pickup though
- Rating 1.08/17/17Rude manager, messed up order. I worked at Denny's years ago and customer satisfaction used to be important, as well as food safety. During my last visit, that was not the case.
- Rating 2.08/17/17The egg on the slam burger was cooked on one side until it was brown and hard, I could not bite through it, the rest of the order was as ok.