Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18Wait time was too long.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Issues with delivery.
- Rating 2.010/26/18Actually done one of these before and it wasn't even a review or of a disappointment with my order my order was completely wrong and I don't think I'll have another Denny's again what makes it so bad it was a fact that when I did make a complaint I was never issued anyting pack not even an email nothing and now I get this as a review of the restaurant I've eaten there before and it was fine but when I decided to do doordash and order my food online my order was completely wrong so I don't think I'll step foot or anything from Denny's ever again unless the corrections are made
- Rating 1.010/16/18My order was not ready and the order was misplaced. Had to wait an additional 20 mins for my to go order.
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was incorrect and was given another person's order
- Rating 4.09/6/18I must say that the take out order was surprisingly good. The burger was thick and and delicious. I received it on a timely manner. Will order again.
- Rating 5.08/17/18LOVE YOUR PANCAKES!!!
- Rating 4.08/2/18Our experience started poorly, but ended well. I had planned to meet my fiance at the restaurant and texted her while I was approaching on my final bus of the evening. We walked into the restaurant at about midnight.... and waited.... and waited. No one was at the reception counter to seat us. When someone finally arrived, I requested that we sit on the north side of the restaurant, in a booth, and my request was granted. Then, again, we sat..... and sat. We already knew what we wanted, two Super Slams, our go-to order. I looked over at the manager, who was standing behind the counter (DOING NOTHING) and said "do we have to move to the other side of the restaurant to get noticed"? He replied, "we only have one server'. This REALLY irritated my fiance, who works in hospitality (wine ambassador) for Disney. She mentioned to me "so why doesn't he HELP the server and take our order"? Neither one of us were very pleased at this point, and I was beginning to decide there would be no tip. I had just gotten off the bus from a 2 hour bus trip from work and didn't expect this wait. We had gone here because recently we'd had good experiences! What happened to our Denny's? To the rescue came Helen. She's been our server many times before, and she must have been on break. (Again, why couldn't the lazy manager cover for her??!!) She took our orders quickly with smiles and a little catch-up conversation. It was made and served quickly, with the usual efficiency we have come to appreciate from Helen. I made sure to tip her 20%, She's great, and saved the evening's dining experience. Only 4 stars due to the initial experience, to be fair, but Helen receives 5 plus stars.
- Rating 2.07/23/18I went to pick up my order and what seemed like the manager gave me my order. It wasn't until I was at work that I noticed I received ceasar dressing instead of ranch like I paid for. By then it was too late to return from work and get what I had ordered so I ate my chicken wraps without the ranch. I was was not happy.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Fast and smooth
- Rating 5.07/3/18I want to thank you all for a wonderful experience, for me and my big family. But I was hoping to have more discounts...
- Rating 1.04/4/18The food was not ready at the promised time, and the employees were extremely rude. I will never order from this Denny's again. Very unprofessional and disappointing.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Soup was bland and the salad seemed old. Had to pick out brown lettuce.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Placed an order online, went to pick it up a few minutes after the time given to pick up. Manager was unaware of order. Said they only had one order come online which was not mine. Had to pull up the application and show the order status on the phone so that he would go back to the kitchen and ask about it. Then he was told that the kitchen had it but I had to wait for it to get done. Quite disorganized and the food was rushed, few items missing. Last time I go there.
- Rating 4.03/15/18I ENJOYED MY BREAKFAST!
- Rating 4.03/12/18Good
- Rating 5.03/10/18Waitress was very sweet and attentive.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The staff was wonderful and did their best to handle what appeared to be a busy morning. However, in my order I was quoted a pick up time of 10:45am on my online order on 2/19/18 and did not receive my food until 11:10am. I’d say I 5 minute window is reasonable. I’ve ordered from this location before and they have always had my food ready by the time I got there, sometimes even early. Not sure what happened this time
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very good service and using there website is a breeze and the pick up is within the estimated time. I love it
- Rating 1.01/9/18I ordered Denny’s to go, received an email 20 mins later stating they were cancelling my order but I was still charged for it. I called the restaurant to resolve it and get a refund but because it wasn’t “coming up” in their system, I couldn’t get a refund. I stated I had the order received email then the one stating they were cancelling my order but still no refund. I was told to come in in two days when the General manager was there.