Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/15/19It was really nice to be able to to order dessert.and have delivery late night. The delivery driver reconfirmed my address and was prompt. Thanks Denny's.
- Rating 1.012/19/18Food was cold and my eggs weren't made the way I had requested.
- Rating 5.012/18/18The food was good and delivery was prompt
- Rating 4.012/11/18.
- Rating 5.012/11/18ALL the pancakes are FIRE. Even the to go box was super intuitive, I love how it is stacked on top of the eggs, bacon, hashbrowns. Go Denny's.
- Rating 2.012/4/18Wait time was too long.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Issues with delivery.
- Rating 2.010/26/18Actually done one of these before and it wasn't even a review or of a disappointment with my order my order was completely wrong and I don't think I'll have another Denny's again what makes it so bad it was a fact that when I did make a complaint I was never issued anyting pack not even an email nothing and now I get this as a review of the restaurant I've eaten there before and it was fine but when I decided to do doordash and order my food online my order was completely wrong so I don't think I'll step foot or anything from Denny's ever again unless the corrections are made
- Rating 1.010/16/18My order was not ready and the order was misplaced. Had to wait an additional 20 mins for my to go order.
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was incorrect and was given another person's order
- Rating 4.09/6/18I must say that the take out order was surprisingly good. The burger was thick and and delicious. I received it on a timely manner. Will order again.
- Rating 5.08/17/18LOVE YOUR PANCAKES!!!
- Rating 4.08/2/18Our experience started poorly, but ended well. I had planned to meet my fiance at the restaurant and texted her while I was approaching on my final bus of the evening. We walked into the restaurant at about midnight.... and waited.... and waited. No one was at the reception counter to seat us. When someone finally arrived, I requested that we sit on the north side of the restaurant, in a booth, and my request was granted. Then, again, we sat..... and sat. We already knew what we wanted, two Super Slams, our go-to order. I looked over at the manager, who was standing behind the counter (DOING NOTHING) and said "do we have to move to the other side of the restaurant to get noticed"? He replied, "we only have one server'. This REALLY irritated my fiance, who works in hospitality (wine ambassador) for Disney. She mentioned to me "so why doesn't he HELP the server and take our order"? Neither one of us were very pleased at this point, and I was beginning to decide there would be no tip. I had just gotten off the bus from a 2 hour bus trip from work and didn't expect this wait. We had gone here because recently we'd had good experiences! What happened to our Denny's? To the rescue came Helen. She's been our server many times before, and she must have been on break. (Again, why couldn't the lazy manager cover for her??!!) She took our orders quickly with smiles and a little catch-up conversation. It was made and served quickly, with the usual efficiency we have come to appreciate from Helen. I made sure to tip her 20%, She's great, and saved the evening's dining experience. Only 4 stars due to the initial experience, to be fair, but Helen receives 5 plus stars.
- Rating 2.07/23/18I went to pick up my order and what seemed like the manager gave me my order. It wasn't until I was at work that I noticed I received ceasar dressing instead of ranch like I paid for. By then it was too late to return from work and get what I had ordered so I ate my chicken wraps without the ranch. I was was not happy.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Fast and smooth
- Rating 5.07/3/18I want to thank you all for a wonderful experience, for me and my big family. But I was hoping to have more discounts...
- Rating 1.04/4/18The food was not ready at the promised time, and the employees were extremely rude. I will never order from this Denny's again. Very unprofessional and disappointing.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Soup was bland and the salad seemed old. Had to pick out brown lettuce.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Placed an order online, went to pick it up a few minutes after the time given to pick up. Manager was unaware of order. Said they only had one order come online which was not mine. Had to pull up the application and show the order status on the phone so that he would go back to the kitchen and ask about it. Then he was told that the kitchen had it but I had to wait for it to get done. Quite disorganized and the food was rushed, few items missing. Last time I go there.
- Rating 4.03/15/18I ENJOYED MY BREAKFAST!