Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Long Beach Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/4/18The food was not ready at the promised time, and the employees were extremely rude. I will never order from this Denny's again. Very unprofessional and disappointing.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Soup was bland and the salad seemed old. Had to pick out brown lettuce.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Placed an order online, went to pick it up a few minutes after the time given to pick up. Manager was unaware of order. Said they only had one order come online which was not mine. Had to pull up the application and show the order status on the phone so that he would go back to the kitchen and ask about it. Then he was told that the kitchen had it but I had to wait for it to get done. Quite disorganized and the food was rushed, few items missing. Last time I go there.
- Rating 4.03/15/18I ENJOYED MY BREAKFAST!
- Rating 4.03/12/18Good
- Rating 5.03/10/18Waitress was very sweet and attentive.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The staff was wonderful and did their best to handle what appeared to be a busy morning. However, in my order I was quoted a pick up time of 10:45am on my online order on 2/19/18 and did not receive my food until 11:10am. I’d say I 5 minute window is reasonable. I’ve ordered from this location before and they have always had my food ready by the time I got there, sometimes even early. Not sure what happened this time
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very good service and using there website is a breeze and the pick up is within the estimated time. I love it
- Rating 1.01/9/18I ordered Denny’s to go, received an email 20 mins later stating they were cancelling my order but I was still charged for it. I called the restaurant to resolve it and get a refund but because it wasn’t “coming up” in their system, I couldn’t get a refund. I stated I had the order received email then the one stating they were cancelling my order but still no refund. I was told to come in in two days when the General manager was there.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Food was ready upon arrival and it was delicious
- Rating 3.012/6/17The food I got was good. Driver didn’t bring everything but that’s a different problem.
- Rating 1.09/26/17Never use online order again
- Rating 4.09/19/17Pretty good Denny's and always good service
- Rating 5.08/29/17Food was prepared on time and had that excellent well known Denny's quality I know and love.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Food Alway great at this location