Denny’s Atlantic Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Atlantic Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Atlantic Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/11/18I’ve used the app to place orders and it has worked perfectly at times. I’ve also had times where I got to the restaurant and it seemed as if nobody knew my order came through. So ordering with the app didn’t save me anytime and that’s the primary reason I go.
- Rating 2.011/14/18This location has been my go-to for years but the last few times the service has been awful. They have given me the wrong items. I have called ahead to check if a certain item is available and they say yes but when I place the order for pick up they call me to tell me they actually dont have that item because they did ask the chef. Communication among the staff needs to improve so that the communication with us is also improved
- Rating 4.010/26/18Good experience.
- Rating 2.010/25/18I ordered online and was 20 minutes. When we arrived the place was packed. We were able to get our food but when we got home I noticed they had left off the whip cream that was requested. They also gave very little of the strawberry syurp requested (instead of regular syurp). When we went to eat the food it was cold.(we live just down the street from the place- less than 5 min away).
- Rating 4.09/10/18Food was ok a little cold
- Rating 5.09/5/18I enjoyed the free delivery and it made the food tastier
- Rating 5.08/14/18They forgot my toast on two separate occasions.
The second time I check and had to let them know it happend the first time as well. Other then that no complaints.
- Rating 1.08/9/18Grills were off when I ordered online. They called after I ordered a bunch of food then said I'd have to call blah blah blah to get my money back. And I still haven't gotten my food or refund
- Rating 5.07/23/18Every one is nice there. My mom and I try to go twice a month. Service is fast.
- Rating 5.07/6/18Said the food was to be ready in 20 minutes, AND IT WAS ! :D
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love this place, I order for pickup to skip the line and my food is always hot and ready in 20 min, even on Sunday mornings
- Rating 1.03/8/18Unfortunately my breakfast sandwich was no good. Bread had mold.
- Rating 5.09/11/17It is great. Quick and convenient.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Our order was cooked to perfection, and it was delicious. Very good experience for first time ordering to go food online with Denny's. We will be using this service again. Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/17/17the service was excellent. my food was prepared when I arrived and I didn't have to wait. great service.