Denny’s N Bellflower Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Bellflower Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Bellflower Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Staff was surprisingly friendly. Food was good and place is clean. I use to think Dennys was trashy but its not bad. Been ordering take out couple times a week now. I love the skillets and am shocked at how decent the steak is.
- Rating 4.010/25/18Great for dine-in but my experience with their delivery was horrible. Order was 30 minutes late when I called to find out the status, which was "out for delivery" on the app -- but it was never picked up by GrubHub. The manager made it right and by cancelling my order and refunding my charge. Would definitely not recommended this option.
- Rating 5.010/3/18AWESOME!!!
- Rating 5.07/21/18Really fast service, no issues with my order, food was great as always.
- Rating 5.07/3/18This bellflower Ave location is by far the best. I work nights at the Long Beach airport and can always expect great food and great customer service. The Latin lady with brown hair and her staff are the best and I was looking forward to seeing them when I go in there.
- Rating 5.07/3/18The staff is always friendly and attentive. The food is always good and consistent.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Order was ready in a very reasonable amount of time. Gentleman who helped me out was very kind. Chicken strips and seasoned fries tasted great, however the regular french fries were very soggy.
- Rating 5.01/1/18Love the service and the staff is always friendly and kind. I never had a bad experience here.
- Rating 2.011/28/17It is nice to be able to order your food and to pick it up to eat later, but the food at this location was not that good.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Always great customer service!
- Rating 5.09/12/17The order was correct, the food was cooked properly and packaged well and remained hot until arriving at its destination, and it was ready when promised. Well done!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great service as always... everything was prepared as directed and the delivery service was fast and the driver was friendly. I will continue to order from Denny' s delivery.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Loved the online order for pick up. Everything came exactly as it was ordered. Next we'll try online order for delivery.