Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/10/18I had ordered a coffee with my food and apparently there was an error with my order even though I paid, and so my coffee never arrived. I was told by someone (I'm assuming a manager) that I would get a refund on the item but till now I haven't received anything; they had also offered me a free meal instead of the refund I'm glad I didn't accept because apparently nobody follows through when they make mistakes.
- Rating 5.08/28/18BEST SERVICE EVER ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND RESPECTFUL. VERY QUICK SERVICE.. 10 STARTS SERVICE
- Rating 1.08/23/18Slow workers! Even though I placed an order online for later pickup I still have to wait 15-20 mins because they are all just hiding in the back not even wanting to ask if I placed an order or anything. No one is ever in front also !
- Rating 3.08/21/18The food was good but the service is really bad the person that charged her facial expressions said like she didn't want to be there. I also started picking up my breakfast because instead of eating in your dinner because you guys have a problem with homeless people hanging around in the lobby and most of this guys are mentally unstable and I don't feel safe taking my kids and wife there. If possible if you guys could try to fix that problem it will be much better
- Rating 5.08/14/18Ordered over the phone and they have always been very professional and nice. I don’t wait in line to pay. It’s fast.
The only thing I don’t like is my order is usually less than $5 I am not able to order through the app because it’s less than $5. It really shouldn’t matter what the total is.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Quick service and the food was good. Can't complain. I wish you would have pizza and other Italian meals on the menu. And more seafood would be nice, too.
- Rating 4.07/18/18The food was cold but everything was swell cocked.
- Rating 3.04/3/18They gave me the wrong order, and I didn’t get jelly for my toasted bread
- Rating 4.03/27/18Staff could be more friendlier and more accommodating. I request for more condiments but he said it was in the bag already.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I routinely visit this location (to my own detriment). My orders are always to-go. For whatever reason I always have to wait instead of just picking up the food that I've already paid for. The last time I went there (Sat 03/24) I ordered a French Toast Slugger and they forgot the French Toast, coffee, and orange juice.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ur website is atrochious!! In th special requests box it wld only let me do about 20 characters on th ipad and iphone. I wantes to put:
Burger: med-well; no salt on fries!! Pickels, tomatoes cheese and mushrooms only!! Cldnt put it all in the special instructions box!! Burger had lettuce and something else on it tht along wth th lettuce i didnt want!! U need to restructure ur site!! It shldnt b a challenge!! Ease of ordering cn attract customers, while, if if its a problm, as urs is, cn turn people off, meaning customers go elsewhere!!
- Rating 4.02/21/18Good Service, On Time, Only Had To Give My name