Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/29/18Too bad zero stars not an option 2 hora later no food
Come to find out it was never delivered
Sitting there cold staff still wanted to send out
-no thank you -
Requested refund- a week later still waiting for refund
- Rating 4.011/29/18When I arrived it took a while to be helped. No one at cashier to great people, seat, etc. I stood there for a while making eye contact with multiple employees yet not one person ever said to me we will be right with you or anything they just kept working ignoring he fact that I was there. A woman wanting to pay for her meal also encountered the same issues even saying aloud excuse me I’d like to pay. But when they did finally help me the service was exceptionally fast and my order was correct. I guess they just need to pay more attention to the front guest area or at least acknowledge people saying they will be help shortly. Food was cooked well so I enjoyed my breakfast thank you 😊
- Rating 1.011/14/18I did not received my hot lava cake. When I called I was told a manger will call me back for my refund. Two days later I called again and was told the same till today no manager has called and I did not received my refund.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Always perfect fast great service
Food is always perfect love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Five stars ⭐️ for service... 5 ❤️ for food
- Rating 5.010/25/18This is the best Denny's. They always have great service and a lot of parking.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I had ordered a coffee with my food and apparently there was an error with my order even though I paid, and so my coffee never arrived. I was told by someone (I'm assuming a manager) that I would get a refund on the item but till now I haven't received anything; they had also offered me a free meal instead of the refund I'm glad I didn't accept because apparently nobody follows through when they make mistakes.
- Rating 5.08/28/18BEST SERVICE EVER ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND RESPECTFUL. VERY QUICK SERVICE.. 10 STARTS SERVICE
- Rating 1.08/23/18Slow workers! Even though I placed an order online for later pickup I still have to wait 15-20 mins because they are all just hiding in the back not even wanting to ask if I placed an order or anything. No one is ever in front also !
- Rating 3.08/21/18The food was good but the service is really bad the person that charged her facial expressions said like she didn't want to be there. I also started picking up my breakfast because instead of eating in your dinner because you guys have a problem with homeless people hanging around in the lobby and most of this guys are mentally unstable and I don't feel safe taking my kids and wife there. If possible if you guys could try to fix that problem it will be much better
- Rating 5.08/14/18Ordered over the phone and they have always been very professional and nice. I don’t wait in line to pay. It’s fast.
The only thing I don’t like is my order is usually less than $5 I am not able to order through the app because it’s less than $5. It really shouldn’t matter what the total is.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Quick service and the food was good. Can't complain. I wish you would have pizza and other Italian meals on the menu. And more seafood would be nice, too.
- Rating 4.07/18/18The food was cold but everything was swell cocked.
- Rating 3.04/3/18They gave me the wrong order, and I didn’t get jelly for my toasted bread
- Rating 4.03/27/18Staff could be more friendlier and more accommodating. I request for more condiments but he said it was in the bag already.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I routinely visit this location (to my own detriment). My orders are always to-go. For whatever reason I always have to wait instead of just picking up the food that I've already paid for. The last time I went there (Sat 03/24) I ordered a French Toast Slugger and they forgot the French Toast, coffee, and orange juice.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ur website is atrochious!! In th special requests box it wld only let me do about 20 characters on th ipad and iphone. I wantes to put:
Burger: med-well; no salt on fries!! Pickels, tomatoes cheese and mushrooms only!! Cldnt put it all in the special instructions box!! Burger had lettuce and something else on it tht along wth th lettuce i didnt want!! U need to restructure ur site!! It shldnt b a challenge!! Ease of ordering cn attract customers, while, if if its a problm, as urs is, cn turn people off, meaning customers go elsewhere!!
- Rating 4.02/21/18Good Service, On Time, Only Had To Give My name