Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Vermont Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Ordered over the phone and they have always been very professional and nice. I don’t wait in line to pay. It’s fast.
The only thing I don’t like is my order is usually less than $5 I am not able to order through the app because it’s less than $5. It really shouldn’t matter what the total is.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Quick service and the food was good. Can't complain. I wish you would have pizza and other Italian meals on the menu. And more seafood would be nice, too.
- Rating 4.07/18/18The food was cold but everything was swell cocked.
- Rating 3.04/3/18They gave me the wrong order, and I didn’t get jelly for my toasted bread
- Rating 4.03/27/18Staff could be more friendlier and more accommodating. I request for more condiments but he said it was in the bag already.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I routinely visit this location (to my own detriment). My orders are always to-go. For whatever reason I always have to wait instead of just picking up the food that I've already paid for. The last time I went there (Sat 03/24) I ordered a French Toast Slugger and they forgot the French Toast, coffee, and orange juice.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good
- Rating 5.03/6/18.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ur website is atrochious!! In th special requests box it wld only let me do about 20 characters on th ipad and iphone. I wantes to put:
Burger: med-well; no salt on fries!! Pickels, tomatoes cheese and mushrooms only!! Cldnt put it all in the special instructions box!! Burger had lettuce and something else on it tht along wth th lettuce i didnt want!! U need to restructure ur site!! It shldnt b a challenge!! Ease of ordering cn attract customers, while, if if its a problm, as urs is, cn turn people off, meaning customers go elsewhere!!
- Rating 4.02/21/18Good Service, On Time, Only Had To Give My name