Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/3/18Unfortunately, they forgot to bring the drinks that came with our breakfast meals and the pancakes were cold when we got them. Also the price for what we got would have been okay if they didn’t charge almost $10.00 for the delivery of two breakfast meals. Won’t be doing this again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service!
- Rating 1.03/26/18Wasnt ready when i got there even though i waited an extra 20 minutes after the initial 20. Once i actually received my food it was incorrect anyways. Asked for manager all they offered was to fix the order and didn’t even apologize.
- Rating 5.03/20/18I like to order from this location, food is always fresh.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent service, especially with Jessie!
- Rating 3.02/27/18The waitresses are lovely, but the location is just not very clean, inside or out. To be honest, this was a main factor of my family asking me to no longer frequent this location. The food choices are inconsistent, as an order of specialty pancakes that comes with a special whip cream one time, then the next time we're told it never comes with it, this location doesn't have BOLD roast coffee but the other locations in the nearby vicinity due, and so forth and so on. In general, it is still a Denny's, but the actually location itself just needs some work on several fronts.
- Rating 3.02/27/18I came here to pick up an online order I had placed. When I arrived the cashier asked me if I was sure I placed an online order there as if I was not sure I placed the order at the correct location, didn't bother asked me my name or order number, just went straight to doubting I had placed an order. Irritated I showed her my email and she found my order right away.
I then checked my order in store and sure enough there was no bacon with my order. I had to double check before I left the store because this always happens. I was provided fresh bacon right away for my troubles, which I was OK with.
I know you're busy, but please double check online orders and don't be rude to customers by doubting they placed an order at this location BEFORE you even checked if my order was there.