Denny’s Sunset Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunset Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunset Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/9/18I ordered pick up and when I went to go pick up I told them my order was wrong and the lady insisted that it wasn't with a attitude and I came back home and everyones order was wrong
- Rating 5.010/4/18Amazing service
- Rating 5.08/21/18I work security in the area and usually order between the hours of 2am and 4am. My food is always ready within 15-20 mins and the staff are very cordial given how late it is.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Is a pleasure to me vi b a costumer they have a great service
- Rating 1.07/16/18very small side dishes, disappointing visit. also so much salt on my meal, and the to go containers were very cumbersome for limited food I got.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Dulce pancakes are the bomb
- Rating 3.04/3/18The food was ok - typical from a fast food chain - delivery packaging containers are an overkill - what a waste of resources - the steak was cooked perfectly - the bacon tots were disgusting - had that fake taste to them - i doubt i will order delivery again or get Denny’s again - other better choices for the same amount of money
- Rating 1.03/26/18The Denny’s employee did not help me edit my order to add drinks. I made a separate delivery order for my drinks and neither ever arrived when I called to cancel my order the same employee did not want to cancel my order so I had to deal with my credit card company to dispute both deliveries and order a new card. Worst service I have ever experienced.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Terrible service this Denny's closes so often late nights and the worst is that I ordered my food around 2am and when I get there to pick it up ITS CLOSED!!! Employees wating in the parking lot told me to go to the nearest Denny's and and ask for the manager and explained that the Denny's I had ordered food was closed and see if they could make my food! REALLY?????? I get there and all I get from employees at that Denny's is bad attitude foe something that wasn't my fault! I explained and they said there was NO manager till past 6am so I'm standing there and a lady finally asks for my confirmation order and had my food made. This was very uncomfortable and terrible service on the Denny's I had originally ordered food from. If they are closed (ONCE A WEEK) They should NOT take orders online. Denny's WORST experience ever! I would give it "0" stars but website won't let me.
- Rating 1.01/23/18My pancakes were burnt ! Literally black in color ! I did not eat my food! I was so upset and disappointed!
- Rating 4.010/20/17Good service. My orders have been accurate with the exception of 2... My extra side of (2)Sausage links on my t bone steak slam and missing extra bacon + avocado on my BLT with avocado.
For this i give 3.5-4 stars.
- Rating 5.010/17/17My favorite Denny’s !! Employees are great, Friendly, Very Helpfull . Restroom is Clean and always available... Thank You, Rick Lyons
- Rating 4.09/19/17Very accurate and on time.
- Rating 5.09/13/17Good
- Rating 5.09/5/17The manager guy was great
- Rating 5.08/21/17Always a great dish at Dennys