Denny’s N Vermont Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Vermont Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Vermont Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service thank you :)
- Rating 4.04/3/18My order was incomplete. I ordered the grand slam slugger with all sausage and only received 2 instead of 4. Aside from that I waited the quoted 15-20 minutes before picking up and everything was cold by the time I got to eat which was probably 5 minutes after I picked up the food.
- Rating 2.04/3/18I came in after 20 minutes and my order wasn't even started. I had to wait an additional 10 minutes and then when I left I had to come back because they forgot the ranch for my strips. Not a good night for them at all. Usually they're on top of it
- Rating 1.03/14/18My food was never delivered. I had to track down the delivery app they were dim-witted. I had to call them to find out why they did not deliver my food. It took four calls and at the end, they told me they won't deliver it.
- Rating 5.03/7/18I love food but sometimes forget to put some things to my order
- Rating 1.02/27/18I'm sorry to say that it was not a good experience. My order was not right it took me 40 min even when I placed it online.Then there was no soup and when asked to refund for the 2 soup the associate told me to come back later. I asked her can you call your manager she advised me he was busy. I told he busy for his customers. You need to call him. When he came he was very rude. Did not care about customer satisfaction. I left the Denny's to get back to work get to work my order was not right I order a club sandwich and fries. They only served me 9 fries really and cold. This was very up setting .I usually order for our company employee's but after this it leaves me to really think about ordering again from there.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ordered online for delivery , it was fast and got everything I ordered. Very convenient if you don’t want to go out. Will continue to order from this Denny’s. Great service
- Rating 1.02/20/18I didn’t receive one of the items so I would say it was terrible. And on top of that what I ordered tasted different than from the restaurant and it didn’t include everything it does when you order in
- Rating 5.01/30/18The service and food was great
- Rating 5.01/24/18excellent service very fast and delicious
- Rating 3.01/23/18Staff is always pleasant, facility always clean, at times my order would be wrong but Mgr is always willing to compensate.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great workers friendly people
- Rating 3.01/17/18Would oh given 5 stars but no syrup or ketchup with my order plus no option to add. Need to fix that if possible.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I was not satisfy with my order placed thru online. When I got there, order was not ready and had to wait an extra 30 minutes. Hostess was more busy eating than trying to figure out why my order was not ready.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I used the at my location feature and instead of providing the dennys location that I was outside of, it put the order in at a location on the same street but 2 miles down the road. I went in to pick up the food and they told me it was working. I waited for 20 minutes just to find out the order that was working wasn't mine. I then figured out that the order went to the wrong restaurant and had to take an Uber there, & back home. It cost me an extra $20 in cab fare, & the food was soggy and didn't taste good by the time I ate it. Very disappointed
- Rating 5.012/27/17Thanks for all the help. i didnt receive my Coffee and Orange Juice. i did a Online order.
- Rating 3.010/27/17There were a lot of homeless people inside sleeping and my food was not warm.
I’ve been a customer for a while.
- Rating 3.010/12/17My only advise is to provide a side option when placing the chicken sandwich from Value menu. After 10 pm, they don’t serve soup and because if that you can’t ordet the chicken sandwich from the app. However, if you call in, they give you an option of fries instead. The app needs that option.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Good service friendly employees