Denny’s W Century
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Century
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Century
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Sevice was fast, food was hot and great taste!
- Rating 5.012/12/18Excellent food and service!!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Love the food!
- Rating 1.09/10/18I ordered while vacationing in LA. I never received my order from the delivery service. Who ever they use for delivery kept the food and tip. The manager however was helpful with refunding my money
- Rating 3.08/21/18Under special request I put on my order I wanted only bacon no sausage . And I got sausage . I don’t eat sausage and for that reason I requested bacon only so I had to throw them away.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service
- Rating 3.011/28/17Walked to pick up my order, got back to my room and NO drinks. Walked back and had to wait 15 mins just to get asked by 3 different employees what I wanted. Not very good customer service
- Rating 1.09/25/17I did a online order they missed 2 items in my order, when I called them regarding missing order they said their manager will call me back and refund my missing order amount but I didn't hear anything from them. I will not return to this particular Denny's restaurant in future.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Using app was easy but the French toast was hard customer service was great
- Rating 5.09/12/17This Denny's is almost always busy, but still gets our food to us in a reasonable time!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Perfect
- Rating 5.08/28/17The food is always fresh & hot. Delivery is pretty quick. Also, you guys are not stingy, you give quite a bit of food. Thank you
- Rating 5.08/17/17The food was fresh, hot, and good. Delivery was very quick. I will be ordering again this weekend