Denny’s San Fernando Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Fernando Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Fernando Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/26/18Quick and efficient service. One thing I'm not sure about regarding the delivery charge and optional tip - do these money go to the delivery person or to Denny's?
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great food and service like always
The staff is amazing.
- Rating 1.09/25/18PLEAS DON NOT GO TO THIS DENNYS , THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SCREW MY ORDER EVERYTIME, EATING IN, ORDERING ON THE PHONE AND EVEN ORDERING ONLINE. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE,HORRIBLE THE WORST DENNYS I HAVER EVER BEEN TO.
- Rating 1.08/14/18Ordered Breakfast early morning for pick up because of an overnight shift at my place of employment, and I did an online order for a Ham and Cheese Omelet, when I recieved my order the breakfast was cold and the ham was overcooked, It was evident that the omelet was prepared in the microwave, I was very disappointed and hungry had to toss it, I love Dennys but will never order take out again. Thanks but no thanks
- Rating 5.08/7/18Fast and good customer care
- Rating 5.07/18/18Excellent service.
Cooks are experts.
Staff is down to earth.
- Rating 3.07/12/18This time was better than last time because as soon as I placed my order online I had to call and tell them to please make sure my order was complete so I wont have to be waiting.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love the food, love the service.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Good food quality and fast pickup..
- Rating 5.03/6/18Dennys Online Ordering is the New McDonalds Value Menu. The Special instructions you ask for in a restaraunt is similar to online ordering without being awkward.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I place a order and I payed for extra toppings(strawberry) and when I picked up the item, the strawberry toppings wasn't there
- Rating 4.01/2/18Everything was ok - my side was wrong , but other thsn that ok
- Rating 2.012/19/17It was ok service could of been faster
- Rating 1.012/13/17I ordered from here over a week ago. My order was missing one of two orders of French toast , I was given no maple syrup so I had to eat the other French toast dry. I asked for ranch with the buffalo chicken , recieved no ranch . Hashbrowns were burned to a crisp , my omelette had NO cheese and it wasn't ever an omelette , it was a pile of egg the size of coffee saucer and the condiments for the kids meal were missing. To make matters worse , I've called the restaurant 3 times in the past week only to be put on hold for ten minutes or told both times the general manager would call me back.
- Rating 1.010/27/17Long story short I placed placed an order online at 1:08am. It said it would be ready at 1:28am but my order didn’t come till 1:40am. However my order wasn’t even econplete, I was still missing my milk shake, biscuit and syrup. This location seriously needs new management or more employees because this wasn’t the first time something like this happened. Oh and Inrarely write Yelp reviews but I did a 1-Star review due to this experience. Thanks for listening.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Excellent timing. Food was delicious. Thank you
- Rating 3.010/2/17the greens in the salad were warm and wilted - they should have been cold and crisp - the salmon was absurdly overcooked - and the driver didn't call upon arrival as requested but disturbed my neighbor instead - I requested that they call upon arrival so they WOULDN'T disturb my neighbor
- Rating 2.09/19/17I have order 4 times and the orders are always wrong.
- Rating 3.09/6/17Delivery is very expensive and food was ok just my hash browns from my grand slamwhich.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Online ordering and pick us was easy. The packaging is way too much though. It feels like a waste of resources