Denny’s Ramirez St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ramirez St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ramirez St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/28/18The customer service here is slow and awful in the evening.
- Rating 1.09/24/18Not sure if I’m coming back. I always like the food here but last time it was HORRIBLE!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Well packed. Same flavors as if you were to walk in. Great option when craving breakfast at the office.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Always love coming here. Reminds me of when my parents would take me here. I like the fact that they keep favorites on the menu and always add new things to try.
- Rating 1.08/15/18HORRIBLE! the guy apparently didn't know if he hit delivered, (why would he if he hasn't give me the food yet) he couldn't contact me anymore. I had to call dennys to find out deal dash delivered to me not dennys, the manager got me the drivers info, I had to call him but he was already home and he had to come all the way back and I had to guide him all the way here. By the time the food got here it was cold!! never again! im done ordering from you!
- Rating 5.07/18/18how do I get a senior discount on online orders?
- Rating 5.04/3/18My meals have been delivered and it has been like eating at Denny's.
- Rating 5.04/3/18food always hot and ready at the time I request. Great staff.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered to go in advance and timed it so I can pick up my order and still go to work with 5 minutes to spare. Instead I show up 5 minutes before the estimated 20 minutes and waited (and waited) and extra 20 minutes and go to work late and get docked time. Thank you Denny’s.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Mediocre food, prices are high, there is really
No bang for your buck. Service was descent, nothing exceptional but it’s dennys so, can’t expect too much
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great food at a great price and ready when I call for it!
- Rating 2.02/18/18The food was good and the service was quick. However, every time I go to the restaurant I have noticed the manager guarding the front cash wrap and hostess and she never speaks to me and only seems to extend a helping hand or good morning to individuals who look like herself.
- Rating 3.01/22/18Order was packed and ready upon our arrival. Area was a little sketchy though, so I wouldn't recommend going there alone at night. Also, we ordered online to take advantage of the free Grand Slam promo. We are still waiting to receive our coupon or promo code for doing so...
- Rating 5.01/17/18Good, fast and reasonable
- Rating 4.01/9/18Just make sure to double check the orders to make sure nothing is missing, dressing, bread that kind of thing..,
- Rating 4.012/12/17Great addition to a great establishment, its fast and easy
- Rating 5.012/5/17I impressed with the menu cause that was one of the reasons I stoped going to Denny’s...
- Rating 1.09/19/17I was satisfied with the ease of ordering online and how fast the food was ready but the quality was sub par. The plate looked as if I had ordered from a kids menu. The club sandwich looked like I made it at home. Although it is so close to my job and convenient, I will not be ordering food from here again.
- Rating 4.09/6/17In the morning there's always someone by the door begging.