Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.05/14/19I thought it was really convenient and fast, I work just across the street and went on my coffee break to pick something up.Response from Denny's5/17/19Thank you for your excellent review! Please come back very SOON!
- Rating 3.03/22/19Staff is unaware of online ordering
- Rating 1.012/19/18I ordered a Ham omelette and received 2 eggs over hard folded over with a few pieces of ham in the middle. Very frustrated because this is not the 1st time my order was wrong. I get pancakes instead of bread. I ask for no cheese and I get cheese. Food is cold and I work down the street. Service is terrible. I give up. No more Denny’s for me!!!!!!
- Rating 5.012/11/18Food was ready when arrrice and my other was accurate.
- Rating 1.010/30/18IT WAS A WONDERFUL DINING EXPERIENCE!
- Rating 1.010/25/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.09/25/18I am very happy with the food and delivery service.
- Rating 4.09/5/18I thought I would order for the first time at Denny's as one, there was a coupon and two, the food taste much better than before. Food was delivered fairly hot, delivery carrier was nice, no mistakes on my order and no...I didnt get the discount for my next purchase. Not good to advertise one thing and do another. Many reviews mentioned they didn't receive their discount or if they did, it never worked.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service definitely ordering again
- Rating 1.08/1/18All of the eggs in my order were extremely under cooked, basically raw. I had to recook them at home.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Terrible experience in my life I paid and I did not receive my food
- Rating 4.06/26/18Two waitresses were standing at register talking. When I interrupted to ask about my to go order, she looked at me very rude. Another waitress came and helped me. The food was excellent.
- Rating 5.06/23/18Fast service.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was so good! The food was ready when I picked it up!
The plating was efficient, kept my food hot.
- Rating 1.04/16/18Ordering a pick up order through the Denny's app is a nightmare. After working all night, I placed an order at 4:15 am. I recieved both the app confirmation and email confirmation around 4:30 am. I go to the location and they tell me nothing has come up in their system and there's nothing thet can do until the manager comes in at 6:00 am. Very disappointed.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Items missing from my order
- Rating 5.03/14/18I always have a good experience here! Whether I eat in the restaurant or carry out, everything is delicious.
- Rating 1.03/6/18If I could leave no stars-- I would. We waited for pickup well after the estimated time as two servers stood talking with a friend who was eating. The line to pay grew longer and longer as they did nothing. One poor waitress was running around doing all of the duties herself. Even after all of that, the order came out wrong. What's the point of ordering a Make Your Own Burger if the person preparing it ignores everything and makes it the way they want?
Out of all the Denny's locations, this has to be the worst in staffing and interior quality. Food ordered comes out slow. Flagging down waitresses becomes a professional sport. And most of all, the interior design desperately needs updating. Eating here becomes a daylong event so clear your schedule if you want a cup of coffee... It's going to be a wait.
- Rating 5.01/30/18All the hosts are always very police and cordial. Food is always ready on time.
- Rating 4.01/25/18The online ordering is great. Excellent customer service at this Denny’s. Friendly and patient staff. Only problem with online ording is I can’t use my AARP discount. Being a senior that extra savings definitely helps