Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/30/18IT WAS A WONDERFUL DINING EXPERIENCE!
- Rating 1.010/25/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.09/25/18I am very happy with the food and delivery service.
- Rating 4.09/5/18I thought I would order for the first time at Denny's as one, there was a coupon and two, the food taste much better than before. Food was delivered fairly hot, delivery carrier was nice, no mistakes on my order and no...I didnt get the discount for my next purchase. Not good to advertise one thing and do another. Many reviews mentioned they didn't receive their discount or if they did, it never worked.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service definitely ordering again
- Rating 1.08/1/18All of the eggs in my order were extremely under cooked, basically raw. I had to recook them at home.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Terrible experience in my life I paid and I did not receive my food
- Rating 4.06/26/18Two waitresses were standing at register talking. When I interrupted to ask about my to go order, she looked at me very rude. Another waitress came and helped me. The food was excellent.
- Rating 5.06/23/18Fast service.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was so good! The food was ready when I picked it up!
The plating was efficient, kept my food hot.
- Rating 1.04/16/18Ordering a pick up order through the Denny's app is a nightmare. After working all night, I placed an order at 4:15 am. I recieved both the app confirmation and email confirmation around 4:30 am. I go to the location and they tell me nothing has come up in their system and there's nothing thet can do until the manager comes in at 6:00 am. Very disappointed.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Items missing from my order
- Rating 5.03/14/18I always have a good experience here! Whether I eat in the restaurant or carry out, everything is delicious.
- Rating 1.03/6/18If I could leave no stars-- I would. We waited for pickup well after the estimated time as two servers stood talking with a friend who was eating. The line to pay grew longer and longer as they did nothing. One poor waitress was running around doing all of the duties herself. Even after all of that, the order came out wrong. What's the point of ordering a Make Your Own Burger if the person preparing it ignores everything and makes it the way they want?
Out of all the Denny's locations, this has to be the worst in staffing and interior quality. Food ordered comes out slow. Flagging down waitresses becomes a professional sport. And most of all, the interior design desperately needs updating. Eating here becomes a daylong event so clear your schedule if you want a cup of coffee... It's going to be a wait.
- Rating 5.01/30/18All the hosts are always very police and cordial. Food is always ready on time.
- Rating 4.01/25/18The online ordering is great. Excellent customer service at this Denny’s. Friendly and patient staff. Only problem with online ording is I can’t use my AARP discount. Being a senior that extra savings definitely helps
- Rating 1.012/27/17Took 40 min to get a pickup order (I think the girl forgot to put it in). Then the order was not complete, then they gave me the wrong amount, and finally they still gave me the wrong thing so I gave up.
Then I stood there waiting to pay and she asked me what else is wrong and I said, I haven’t paid yet. And she rolled her eyes and said oh ok.
Not a very good experience at all.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Me gusta el servicio
- Rating 1.012/5/17I've ordered from this location at least 10+ times & they've managed to get my order wrong every single time.
- Rating 1.010/10/178 out of 10 times they've gotten my online order wrong, even calling and placing the order over the phone doesn't help. Not sure if they're not qualified for the job or they simply don't care