Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilshire Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/10/178 out of 10 times they've gotten my online order wrong, even calling and placing the order over the phone doesn't help. Not sure if they're not qualified for the job or they simply don't care
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food pleasant service
- Rating 2.09/25/17I ordered online, got a call 15 minutes later saying they were closed and my money won’t be easily refunded, it was on me to call Denny’s headquarters or my bank to dispute the order.. went to the store, the same rude woman said it isn’t her problem with pride and told me they were closed and could do nothing.. still haven’t received compensation.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I give you 5 stars on your food and customer service. There was a mix up with my delivery order, but it was quickly resolved and I was very satisfied with my food.