Denny’s Wilmington Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilmington Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilmington Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I ordered my breakfast Monday morning for delivery and it never came. I called the restaurant and the manager said no one came to pick up my order. I am still trying to get my refund for what I already paid for. Normally I have had no problem with ordering from Denny’s.
- Rating 1.012/11/18Honestly I had a terrible experience. When my order arrived there were a chunk of the bun missing as if someone pinched a piece of the bun and took it out. To top it off the cheese that was exposed (hanging out the bun) was hard as if the sandwich was under the heat lamp since early that morning.
- Rating 3.012/11/18The food was good but the special instructions that I had put down were not followed. I also order my meat Well Done and it came Medium Well. But the service was nice and timely and the price was affordable and I liked that the delivery charge was free! Thanks.
- Rating 1.012/5/18WORST SERVICE FROM A MANAGER I HAVE EVER HAD!!
- Rating 4.012/4/18Good service and hit food ready from online
- Rating 1.011/6/18I was very disappointed during this visit. The manager was not very helpful. I made an order through the online ordering and when I arrived I asked the manager to apply my AARP discount and his response was I cant help you with this discount because you ordered online. While I do understand the ordering system may be different but I think the manager could have offered a solution to this problem, considering I have become a regular to this location. Because of my recent experience, I will not patronize Denny's Wilmington Ave location anymore.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great
- Rating 5.09/25/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.08/30/18The hostess was very pleasant. My order was ready at the time stated. No wait, quite atmosphere very peaceful place. Lived in the Neighborhood all my life neve once stepped foot in this Denny's. Have to Stop judging a book based on the Category and just pick it up and read it. Will be dining in one day soon.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Love this place the food is so good. And the service is perfect...
- Rating 4.07/31/18I much preferred the online ordering process than with Grubhub. I picked up my food on time...it was hot without any problems. I walked in and out without delay!
- Rating 2.07/21/18Food is great but I had to wait half hour after the time after I had already order an hour before. Time is valuable to some of us we order online or phone to just pick up and go don’t have time to wait for my food to
Be ready thanks .
- Rating 1.06/27/18Rude waitresses.
- Rating 4.04/10/18Good service
- Rating 5.03/26/18This Denny's was awesome. I had a big order and I wanted to pick it up super early and they were able to get it done quickly! The staff was also very friendly!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Horrible experience. Food was cold.
Shakes water and late?
- Rating 5.02/20/18Yo me siento feliz cuando llego ahi por el exelente servicio que me dan
- Rating 3.01/31/18I ordered a potato skillet online that went smooth but the food was not up to par
- Rating 3.012/12/17Food order not ready at time scheduled, and order was not correct.
- Rating 3.012/5/17Food was cold. And was not ready.