Denny’s Wilmington Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Wilmington Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Wilmington Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19The best
- Rating 5.03/22/19I love it
- Rating 1.012/18/18I ordered my breakfast Monday morning for delivery and it never came. I called the restaurant and the manager said no one came to pick up my order. I am still trying to get my refund for what I already paid for. Normally I have had no problem with ordering from Denny’s.
- Rating 1.012/11/18Honestly I had a terrible experience. When my order arrived there were a chunk of the bun missing as if someone pinched a piece of the bun and took it out. To top it off the cheese that was exposed (hanging out the bun) was hard as if the sandwich was under the heat lamp since early that morning.
- Rating 3.012/11/18The food was good but the special instructions that I had put down were not followed. I also order my meat Well Done and it came Medium Well. But the service was nice and timely and the price was affordable and I liked that the delivery charge was free! Thanks.
- Rating 1.012/5/18WORST SERVICE FROM A MANAGER I HAVE EVER HAD!!
- Rating 4.012/4/18Good service and hit food ready from online
- Rating 1.011/6/18I was very disappointed during this visit. The manager was not very helpful. I made an order through the online ordering and when I arrived I asked the manager to apply my AARP discount and his response was I cant help you with this discount because you ordered online. While I do understand the ordering system may be different but I think the manager could have offered a solution to this problem, considering I have become a regular to this location. Because of my recent experience, I will not patronize Denny's Wilmington Ave location anymore.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great
- Rating 5.09/25/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.08/30/18The hostess was very pleasant. My order was ready at the time stated. No wait, quite atmosphere very peaceful place. Lived in the Neighborhood all my life neve once stepped foot in this Denny's. Have to Stop judging a book based on the Category and just pick it up and read it. Will be dining in one day soon.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Love this place the food is so good. And the service is perfect...
- Rating 4.07/31/18I much preferred the online ordering process than with Grubhub. I picked up my food on time...it was hot without any problems. I walked in and out without delay!
- Rating 2.07/21/18Food is great but I had to wait half hour after the time after I had already order an hour before. Time is valuable to some of us we order online or phone to just pick up and go don’t have time to wait for my food to
Be ready thanks .
- Rating 1.06/27/18Rude waitresses.
- Rating 4.04/10/18Good service
- Rating 5.03/26/18This Denny's was awesome. I had a big order and I wanted to pick it up super early and they were able to get it done quickly! The staff was also very friendly!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Horrible experience. Food was cold.
Shakes water and late?
- Rating 5.02/20/18Yo me siento feliz cuando llego ahi por el exelente servicio que me dan
- Rating 3.01/31/18I ordered a potato skillet online that went smooth but the food was not up to par