Denny’s S Figueroa St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Figueroa St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Figueroa St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18To whom it may concern I am very disappointed with the service I received from this location. On December 13Th 8:20pm I placed an online order for delivery but accidentally send it for pick up, so I called the store and told them my order was already paid for but I would like it delivered prior that day I received a free delivery email from Denny’s. The employee who answered the phone said they couldn’t do anything about it because the don’t deliver. Couldn’t even get a refund because there was no manager on duty that night . Mind you I couldn’t pick up the food because I didn’t have a car. Next morning I call to speak to a manager get put on hold for about 10 mins.... had to hang up because I was taking my son to school I couldn’t just stay on the phone for 20-30 mins just to wait to speak to a manager. I called again 1 your later on hold again for 6-8 mins . I hung up and called right back again the man who answered the phone (Andres) told me there was no manager on duty, so I got upset and told him why have a been put on hold these past 2 times supposedly waiting to speak to a manager he didn’t know what to say and HUNG UP on me . I called again , and again and again. He put me on hold again did say anything , then he answered once and tried to change his voice & he answered again and pretended not to hear me . At this point I am beyond frustrated because all I really wanted was my refund back for the food I did no received. I ended up calling this Denny’s about 15-20 times to speak to a manager Jessica who finally got to the phone, she was polite and helped me with my refund but I honestly don’t think I will ever go back to this Denny horrible customer service , incorrect information. Jessica told me they do deliver but the night before I was told they don’t deliver at all. So I went to bed last night without a meal along with my boyfriend and my son because no one bothered to help me try to get my order out for delivery they just said they couldn’t help me because the order was placed and I would have to come pick it up . Thank you for taking the time to read this , I hope someone gets done to better understand customer and have more night managers on duty & have a more professional employee answering the phone not someone like Andres that upset and makes customers wait on the phone and play Games.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Food was ready on time, staff was nice; overall great experience.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I ordered for pick up for a TMobile Tuesday deal. (Pumpkin Spice pancakes). Customer service was on point. I don’t remember the guy that helped me but he phoned me to let me know my order was ready and when i picked up my food he was very vibrant and friendly.
- Rating 5.010/10/18They are always on time when I order online and the service is great.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Great service. Always on time when I order online.
- Rating 1.010/4/18My order never showed up,I was hungry all day
- Rating 5.010/3/18The staff is always so great when I pick up my breakfast!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Everything was accurate and delivered quickly! My team loved it!
- Rating 3.09/21/18I did not received my Ranch dressing. In my Club sandwhich order I received less French fries.
- Rating 5.09/16/18good
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great food, great service. Great prices considering the location.
- Rating 1.08/29/18I made 2 order's for delivery over 2 days and both times the food was delivered cold. The store location is only 2 blocks away from the delivery point. They definitely had both of my orders sitting for a long time waiting to be picked up by DoorDash.
- Rating 1.08/19/18This is the second time I ordered food to be delivered and it was never delivered. Nobody contacted me to update me on my order being cancelled until the next day! I also tried calling the restaurant 8 times the day of the order and 5 times the day after the order and was never able to get anyone on the line. Then on top of everything, you charged me for the order that was never delivered (and cancelled according to the email you sent me) and I couldn't even get it refunded directly from the store because nobody answers the phone. Very unprofessional and I am very frustrated with this.
- Rating 5.08/15/18The food was great. Thanks
- Rating 5.08/7/18Food is always great and service is excellent
- Rating 1.08/7/18The last ordering experience was the worst ever! Not only was my food not all the way done but no one would let me speak with a supervisor or manager and they kept hanging up the phone on me and my husband! I love Denny but since this experience I will not spend any more of my money in this establishment!!!! And to this day I have not still haven’t heard from a manager nor a supervisor about any of this, but hey I guess my business really didn’t matter to them
- Rating 2.07/31/18La comida estaba fría y medio cocida
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food was ready as soon as I walked in to pick it up and everything was made perfectly.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Very good customer service and courteous employees
- Rating 5.07/23/18good, nice driver.