Denny’s East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18My food was delivered and unfortunately some items were missing. I called and they told me to come in and pick up. The man in the front was very rude, and seemed like he didnt want to delay with anyone. Luckily the manager was there and handed me my food and apologized.
- Rating 5.012/11/18I order an online for order breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Bad, I won’t go back to Denny’s unless my birthday in the rest of my life.
- Rating 2.010/30/18My order was incorrect and the food was not up to the standard I am used to from denny’s
- Rating 4.010/14/18Younger servers are more attentive. We like coming here!
- Rating 5.010/9/18I used an online Denny’s for order breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 5.010/3/18I used an online for order Denny’s by pickup.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Awful.
I went ahead and placed an order online (not my first time).
They no longer do Super Slam's. When my brother gets to the restaurant nothing is ready, because as I mentioned they don't carry those anymore. We settle for 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, hash brown, 1 sausage and 1 bacon. When they hand my brother the order he sees 4 plates and assumes the order is correct. He gets home and they only gave him two orders. I call the restaurant no answer, finally they pick up but I'm placed on hold. I hang up because I'm blocks away from the restaurant, I'll just take care of everything in person. When I get there I speak to Alan who is apparently the manager but by the way he handled the situation he shouldn't be (tbh). So when I tell him why I'm there and what went wrong he blames my brother for not checking the bag. He doesn't even apologize to begin with. I'm already upset because finding parking was awful and now the manager is being rude. At this point I ask him for a refund, he refuses because apparently he doesn't have my card information. Now i have no choice but to wait. So when I ask him to remake the two first breakfast because now they're cold for from having to drive back, he refuses. He says, it's your fault for not checking the bag. In my head I'm thinking since when is it my responsibility to do their job. if i don't want mistakes, well I'll do it myself and I would have avoided having to come back twice and dealing with such awful service. I understand mistakes happen but the way the manager dealt with the situation was ridiculous.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Good service
- Rating 5.09/5/18I used an online order Denny’s for breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.08/21/18They didn’t honor what I had originally ordered.
- Rating 4.08/8/18Family of 7 and we love eating at Dennys. It's nice to grab breakfast to go for the family on weekends. Thanks for helping me keep the kitchen clean!
- Rating 1.07/24/18Worst experience ever I ordered online and they charged me but my food never got to my hands and I didn’t get my money refunded. I keep trying to contact them for my money but no answrr
- Rating 1.07/1/18Horrible service , they over charge me , and lie to me.. never coming back here
- Rating 1.02/22/18The dulce de leche pancakes looked very weird and nothing like the picture. There was very little egg in the order as well.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Awesome service (:
- Rating 5.01/9/18I used an online for order Denny's breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Store Manager was extremely rude when I called the store for missing items. He claimed that it was my fault for ordering online. If this is the representative you wish to have on board in representation of your franchise, then ignore my message.
Your valued customer, Stephanie Vargas
- Rating 5.012/12/17I used an online for pickup breakfast at Denny's.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I order Denny's online for pickup.