Denny’s East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/22/18The dulce de leche pancakes looked very weird and nothing like the picture. There was very little egg in the order as well.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Awesome service (:
- Rating 5.01/9/18I used an online for order Denny's breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Store Manager was extremely rude when I called the store for missing items. He claimed that it was my fault for ordering online. If this is the representative you wish to have on board in representation of your franchise, then ignore my message.
Your valued customer, Stephanie Vargas
- Rating 5.012/12/17I used an online for pickup breakfast at Denny's.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I order Denny's online for pickup.
- Rating 2.011/28/17I tend to order late sometimes and when I do the food I order usually comes out wrong or not what I ordered. Especially if it’s an online order, it usually comes out wrong. Many times they don’t even acknowledge that there is an online order so when I go to pick it up, they barely start making it..
- Rating 1.09/6/17Ordered a grand slam wich and it was the sloppiest sandwich made there yet. Looked nothing like the pic when ordering. I ordered online and it said 20 min and it is ready. This time I had to wait another 20 min when picking it up because the order wasn't ready, but they kept saying "your order is ready, bro!" Obviously trying to stall me because the order was not actually ready. Very disappointed with the late night service here. :(