Denny’s Ave 18 1/2
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ave 18 1/2
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ave 18 1/2
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Grate service!
- Rating 3.01/23/18To be honest. First bad experience with Denny’s and I’m not a person to make a big deal or complain because I’m always satisfied with Denny’s however my last visit my food was cold. They forgot to put my eggs in my biscuits and gravy order. My food was wrapped in foil paper. And there was no French toast so instead of giving me a refund I was given pancakes. Still ate it.. but i was upset not to find my sunny side eggs up in my order.. still love you Denny’s
- Rating 3.01/2/18Forgot an item in my carryout order
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered a byo burger with Swiss and bacon (and since when did burgers stop coming with lettuce and tomatoes? We are not savages🤷🏽♀️
Anywho....the bacon was burned and the cheese was in a clump in the Center. I asked for extra mayo (because there is usually a ration going on with condiments) and this time they put none.
I think I’ll stick to actually going in to the restaurant. Haven’t been having luck with online.
- Rating 1.01/2/18We ordered food online and we waited 30 mins to get there when it was supposed to be done in 20. It took well over a hour and my order seemed lost. I was asked multiple times what I ordered as if they didn’t know. I didn’t even get an apology for the food being so late.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Evrything was fast but they forgot my eggs for one of my orders
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service, great food, and great deals! Love the take out options. Super easy to order online and pick up.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Got all my kids meals wrong and didn't give me my wife's food
- Rating 1.010/3/17I drove almost 15 minutes to pick up my order I drive back home only to find out they got my order wrong!!
- Rating 5.08/30/17My order took a little bit of time but boy was it worth the wait. The food at Denny's is always bomb.
- Rating 3.08/28/17My order was ready on time although the food was cold and I had to reheat it agsin.
- Rating 5.08/26/17Easy service online, hot food given, (& plenty of it!) and good customer service. Kudos to the Denny's crew on Ave. 18 1/2!Response from Denny's8/28/17Anthony,
Thank you for your great review, please come back and visit us again soon.