Denny’s Ave 18 1/2
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ave 18 1/2
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ave 18 1/2
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Every time I order to go they get the order wrong. This last time they did not include pumpkin pancakes and chocobanana pancakes and sausages, manager said he included items but they were not in the bag! Horrible customer service.
- Rating 3.011/29/18I always eat in at dennys and this is the first time i decided to utilize the ordering online to go. However, the food was not prepared the same as in in the restaurant its seemed rushed and missing some of the items in the dishes that were served. I will go back to soley eating in the restaurant because i feel that the staff takes more pride in their dishes when served in the restaurant.
- Rating 2.010/26/18I ordered online it was ready when I got there but food was terrible . They gave me an undercooked pancake It was all raw batter in the middle . Didn’t have time to take it back since I was working . Very disappointing.Response from Denny's10/27/18Samuel,
I am sorry to hear about your experience, We at Denny's take great pride in our food and service and it seems that on this day we failed. Please call my manager Steve at 559-664-1400 so we can take care of your next meal.
- Rating 1.07/16/18My "PICKUP ORDER" was a disaster. Eggs > WRONG Meat > WRONG Special Instructions > TOTALLY WRONG
- Rating 5.07/11/18My fiance works swing shift 6-2:30am i get off of work at 5 so we spend little to no time together but Dennys has allowed us to have an actual sit down meal at 3 am on the weekend when i dont have to sleep through the night for work and im so glad that Dennys can do this for us and ever since we discovered the online pickup he orders online and picks up so he can have something other than a standard sandwich for lunch and our local Dennys will actually put his meal in smaller containers so they fit in his lunch pail!!!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18So far so great. My online orders have been cooked per my "special instructions" and have been bagged & ready to go when I arrive... Which is less than 10 minutes from time of order to time of pickup. Your local Denny's is doing a great job. Keep up the great work.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Grate service!
- Rating 3.01/23/18To be honest. First bad experience with Denny’s and I’m not a person to make a big deal or complain because I’m always satisfied with Denny’s however my last visit my food was cold. They forgot to put my eggs in my biscuits and gravy order. My food was wrapped in foil paper. And there was no French toast so instead of giving me a refund I was given pancakes. Still ate it.. but i was upset not to find my sunny side eggs up in my order.. still love you Denny’s
- Rating 3.01/2/18Forgot an item in my carryout order
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered a byo burger with Swiss and bacon (and since when did burgers stop coming with lettuce and tomatoes? We are not savages🤷🏽♀️
Anywho....the bacon was burned and the cheese was in a clump in the Center. I asked for extra mayo (because there is usually a ration going on with condiments) and this time they put none.
I think I’ll stick to actually going in to the restaurant. Haven’t been having luck with online.
- Rating 1.01/2/18We ordered food online and we waited 30 mins to get there when it was supposed to be done in 20. It took well over a hour and my order seemed lost. I was asked multiple times what I ordered as if they didn’t know. I didn’t even get an apology for the food being so late.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Evrything was fast but they forgot my eggs for one of my orders
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service, great food, and great deals! Love the take out options. Super easy to order online and pick up.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Got all my kids meals wrong and didn't give me my wife's food
- Rating 1.010/3/17I drove almost 15 minutes to pick up my order I drive back home only to find out they got my order wrong!!
- Rating 5.08/30/17My order took a little bit of time but boy was it worth the wait. The food at Denny's is always bomb.
- Rating 3.08/28/17My order was ready on time although the food was cold and I had to reheat it agsin.
- Rating 5.08/26/17Easy service online, hot food given, (& plenty of it!) and good customer service. Kudos to the Denny's crew on Ave. 18 1/2!Response from Denny's8/28/17Anthony,
Thank you for your great review, please come back and visit us again soon.