Denny’s Reservation Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Reservation Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Reservation Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/20/18Perfect
- Rating 5.03/6/18Five stars! Always greeted with a smile
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service, clean restaurant, good food.
- Rating 1.01/18/18I had a terrible experience at my visit. I ordered online for a to-go order and when I got there to pick it up, my order was not ready and I had to wait an extra 50 minutes. When I did receive my order it was cold. I ordered one thing - a double cheeseburger.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Went to pick up my online order and they did not have the item I ordered but there was no way for them to contact me to tell me so. I changed my order and ended up having to wait 40 minutes. The restaurant was not busy so I don’t know why it took so long.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Quick service good value
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very convenient. The meal was good.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great place faat service
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food thank you
- Rating 1.09/6/17Service was terrible went in to order food to go back to my hotel and ended up putting my order in online quicker than it took for someone to come and take my order waiters, waitresses and hosts were no were to be found and when I got back to my room toppings were missing from my burger. Service was so bad that people got up from their table from waiting to get their DRINK order in that's when I knew I should have not placed my order here. Terrible Experience this dennys definitely needs new management and employees who actually care.
- Rating 1.09/5/17We decided to put in an online order to go since we were staying at the Motel 6 in the same parking lot and we were coming back from downtown Monterey. We put in 'as soon as possible' as the pick up time since it was late and the 3 kids were hungry. It said about 20 minutes. About 25 minutes after we ordered we walked down and we went up to the front and said we had an online pick up. The girl literally shrugged her shoulders and said she doesn't know. Walked over to the 'bar' and asked what I believed to be the manager about it. Said I have 2 orders to pick up. She said ok and asked me to sit down. We were waiting for about 45 minutes when she finally brings over my SALAD and children's spaghetti. She said the soda machine was broken and asked if I wanted something else. I said not really can you just refund it? And she said 'well it's an online order'. So I just got juice since I wasn't getting anywhere with her. I then said we are still waiting for the other order and she says 'oh are you (name)' and we said yes. All our stuff was sitting up on the heating bar and she packaged it up and we left. It literally took us almost an hour to get our food. The food was mediocre and service was slow and not helpful. Would not recommend this place.
- Rating 1.09/5/17Wow! How is this place even in business?We arrive to this Dennys, it was the closest place to the hotel we were staying at, around 1020pm. The people waiting warned us there was trrible service. We tried to check in and the hostess told us it would be a 45 minute wait to even get a sat and that they were short staffed and only had 4 people working including the manager. Mind you its Labor Day weekend!! The hostess told us we should order online and it would be faster since online orders get filled before walkins. We placed an order for 3 breakfast meals and an order of the new tots & it said food would b ready in 20min. This place had 1 manager, 1 cook, a hostess/server and 1server. The manager was doing nothing to help and had no idea how to run the place. She started seating people in a section that was closed with no waiter. Later the hostess came out and asked them to get up because that section was closed. I got up and told her that her manager was the one to seat them. Then a lady waiting for her online order also said it should have been 20 min but she had already been waiting 45. The cook ends up going on break for at least 20mins and during this time several large parties had tried to check in all to be told the same thing as i was. They all left. We ended up waiting 55 minutes for our cold food and were told they ran out of tots but will make chicken strips instead. The chicken strips were the only hot item in our order that we waited more than double the estimated time for. The place was a mess and it looked like the floors hadnt been cleaned or swept in a week. There was BBQ sauce all over the seats in the waiting area. This was by far my worst experience of dining. Terrible. This ace should be shut down. Yelp here i come!!