Denny’s Reservation Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Reservation Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Reservation Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/14/19They always forget my sauce when I get to go and foods always dry
- Rating 5.012/11/18Great service thank you!
- Rating 1.010/30/18Food was cold not prepared well
- Rating 2.010/9/18salad was good as always just forgot to add croutons. I ordered online and showed up at suggested time and it wasn’t ready. the place is always busy and under staffed. i’m sure she wanted to get it to me as quick as possible but in the end things went missing.
- Rating 2.08/29/18We usually get great meals during the day, however, we did take out at a later hour and the burgers we got were pretty dry, the fries were too greasy and soggy, and we payed for milkshakes and they forgot to give them to us and we still payed for them. We didn't even realize until we were home (that was our mistake at that point but it still sucked). We are used to better from you guys.
- Rating 5.08/22/18Great staff, and they had my online order ready to go for me right on time. I highly recommend this location.
- Rating 1.08/9/18Im not happy at all my last two times i when in was not good at all.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I went to the Denny's at 10430 on Friars Rd in San Diego.
The order was correct and on time.
I was pleased.
- Rating 5.07/3/18The customer service was excellent !!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Bery fast and friendly
- Rating 5.03/20/18Perfect
- Rating 5.03/6/18Five stars! Always greeted with a smile
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service, clean restaurant, good food.
- Rating 1.01/18/18I had a terrible experience at my visit. I ordered online for a to-go order and when I got there to pick it up, my order was not ready and I had to wait an extra 50 minutes. When I did receive my order it was cold. I ordered one thing - a double cheeseburger.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Went to pick up my online order and they did not have the item I ordered but there was no way for them to contact me to tell me so. I changed my order and ended up having to wait 40 minutes. The restaurant was not busy so I don’t know why it took so long.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Quick service good value
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very convenient. The meal was good.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great place faat service
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food thank you
- Rating 1.09/6/17Service was terrible went in to order food to go back to my hotel and ended up putting my order in online quicker than it took for someone to come and take my order waiters, waitresses and hosts were no were to be found and when I got back to my room toppings were missing from my burger. Service was so bad that people got up from their table from waiting to get their DRINK order in that's when I knew I should have not placed my order here. Terrible Experience this dennys definitely needs new management and employees who actually care.