Denny’s Tenth St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tenth St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tenth St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Used the Denny’s app to make order with delivery. After nearly 90 minutes I finally called the restaurant and was informed that my food had been ready for a long tine but that they don’t actually deliver. Shouldn’t the app have pointed out that this location didn’t offer delivery? Should this location have followed up to ensure that the customer knew they would not be delivering? Horrible service by Denny’s and the specific location as well.
- Rating 5.012/12/18I order online for pick up. It’s very easy. I can customize my dish to my own specifications and everyone can order what they want to eat at home. My order is very well packed so transporting my food is not a problem. Nor is the timeline to a great meal Denny’s style👍🏼
- Rating 2.012/4/18Going to give Denny's a break for now. Last couple of times I placed an online order the wait time was in excess of 40min. So if they are too busy to get my order done on time I will probably not be ordering from them again. You are very lucky that your wait staff is so great or I would have raised way more fuss.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Quick service. My Togo order was ready and still hot when I picked it up.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Our order was fresh, hot, and delivered faster than the estimated time. Denny's on the go was great.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Dennys has a very friendly staff and food is delicious
- Rating 2.09/5/18I had to wait while they remade my food because they let someone come in a steal my order without checking their ID or anything.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I’ve used the pick up 4 times and three of the times I’ve had to wait over 10 min. I don’t think that’s the purpose of the program. I order it so I can run in and get it, I’m short on time and I still have to wait. Sun 8/26when I came I had to wait and the cashier was rude. She told me “here” and handed me my bag. She could have said here’s your food, or thanks for using online. Something more pleasant than here. I can’t promise i continue to use at all.
- Rating 5.06/20/18Delicious food and just a click away. Online ordering makes mealtime oh-so-easy. All I have to do is swing by and pick it up, it’s always been ready on time. Thank you to the crew at the Marysville Denny’s. GREAT JOB!
- Rating 3.05/7/18I would normally give you all 5 stars but when I got home my order was incomplete and I had asked to make sure I had ranch dressing and was told it was in the box, but when I got home it was some kind of red sauce. I had ordered a 3 appetizer plate but only got two items, will make sure to check before leaving next time.
- Rating 5.03/14/18You guys have to be better then all the ones I have been to good job and thank you
- Rating 2.02/27/18Hello I ordered online twice this month and never received my free coupon for build your own slam.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I had HORRIBLE service, I placed my order around 1240 and had to pick it up at around 130. I went in at 1 and they had me stand around, nobody approached me and when I got approached they said someone was before me. When I FINALLY got my order they combined two of my meals in one box because they had ran out of boxes but I wasn’t informed of that. It was very inconvenient because these orders were going to different locations.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered online and it said my food would be ready at 10 I get there and wait an hour before anyone asked me what I was waiting for then I finally get my food at 1050 get home and it’s freezing my food was just sitting on the counter ready when I got there and by the time I finally left it was disgusting and not eatable.. very disappointing cause we are a regular customer.
- Rating 5.08/10/17My online order came out perfect. It was ready on time. It was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious. A job very well done!