Denny’s Atlantic Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Atlantic Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Atlantic Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I ordered a breakfast sandwich and the egg was raw. I three it away.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Host or manager was so rude when I pick up my order, I was actually going to dine in and he keep telling me my order was to go and I had to pick it up until I finish eating, so I had to get upset and reminded him my food was not free, he had no right to tell me where to eat it and give me my order now!!!
- Rating 1.012/4/18Delivery service is really bad
- Rating 5.011/28/18the food is always good
- Rating 5.011/9/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.011/7/18the food was good and delivered at a timely manner
- Rating 5.010/4/18Great service thanks
- Rating 5.09/20/18Easy pick up no wait which is very convenient. Will order online again
- Rating 1.09/5/18No stars if I could. Horrible partnership with door dash. Horrible. Maria from Denny’s is nice. But yes horrible service.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Forgot some items in my to go order
- Rating 3.08/21/18The page took long to load, and when i recieved my order i was missing some stuff. But the food tasted good
- Rating 5.08/15/18Great service, wonderful food AND we were able to have it delivered to the house! Wow!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Everything was good
- Rating 5.07/23/18The food was ready upon my arrival.
- Rating 5.07/18/18Gracias exselente servicio y muy sabrosa la comida I love it 😍!! ✌️
- Rating 4.07/3/18The food is good but it could be great if I could get my paid order faster. It seems my order is ready but it takes to long to received since the employee is busy preparing other orders while I'm waiting.
- Rating 5.06/28/18N/A
- Rating 3.04/9/18My food was cold and my pancakes were burned. 😭
- Rating 5.04/9/18food is really good. we enjoyed every part time of it.
the food was still warm and the quality you could not compare.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I buy from here at least 5 times a month. I always receive great service.