Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great food & excellent customer service.
- Rating 4.07/20/18Fantastic. Really easy service for people with social anxiety to not have to over stress themselves with the online ordering
- Rating 1.03/16/18I have ordered take out multiple times and never received an order that was correct. I keep ordering because, it’s Dennys and you can’t expect 5 star service. I ordered a banana pecans pancake breakfast as part of my order. That is ONLY listed on the menu with egg whites and turkey bacon as a healthy option. This restaurant only gave me the pancakes and asked me about my order when I got there and if it needed the items, and said I would only have to wait a few minutes. I had already waited 5 minutes without being helped or acknowledged and just wanted to leave with whatever food they had given me. When I called to complain, the female “manager” on the phone didn’t complain or offer to make the situation right. Just made excuses about how they only get the order ticket and don’t know until I get there. I give a phone number and email to contact me with my order. I’m paying you for a service. I don’t think this is good customer service or customer retention practices.
- Rating 2.012/5/17Although the food is usually cooked rather well, they seem to have a constant issue with online orders. Every time an order is made, something is either wrong or missing entirely. I.E. I'll order fried eggs and egg whites with the slam it up feature, and only get one or the other. Honestly discouraging considering it costs extra to slam it up.
- Rating 1.011/28/17ordered online breakfast to go, it wasnot ready one hour after promised (I was at the restraunt waiting), manager was not courteous or concerned about me receiving my order. There was no explanation as to why it was late .While I waited to pick up my order, other customers came in ordered, ate, paid for their breakfast and left. Won't do it again!!! This is too bad because this Denny's has great food and was one of my family's place to eat.
- Rating 5.011/1/17It was a great experience. The food was hot, and tasted just like it would if we were eating in the restaurant. I was worried about my ham being overcooked, but everything was perfect.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Using the internet to order is great.
- Rating 4.09/11/17not bad, will likely do it again. Estimated time was off, by about 1/2 hour. Need to have one person set to take care of orders, and not also serving tables.