Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19Quick and delicious thank u
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great food & excellent customer service.
- Rating 4.07/20/18Fantastic. Really easy service for people with social anxiety to not have to over stress themselves with the online ordering
- Rating 1.03/16/18I have ordered take out multiple times and never received an order that was correct. I keep ordering because, it’s Dennys and you can’t expect 5 star service. I ordered a banana pecans pancake breakfast as part of my order. That is ONLY listed on the menu with egg whites and turkey bacon as a healthy option. This restaurant only gave me the pancakes and asked me about my order when I got there and if it needed the items, and said I would only have to wait a few minutes. I had already waited 5 minutes without being helped or acknowledged and just wanted to leave with whatever food they had given me. When I called to complain, the female “manager” on the phone didn’t complain or offer to make the situation right. Just made excuses about how they only get the order ticket and don’t know until I get there. I give a phone number and email to contact me with my order. I’m paying you for a service. I don’t think this is good customer service or customer retention practices.
- Rating 2.012/5/17Although the food is usually cooked rather well, they seem to have a constant issue with online orders. Every time an order is made, something is either wrong or missing entirely. I.E. I'll order fried eggs and egg whites with the slam it up feature, and only get one or the other. Honestly discouraging considering it costs extra to slam it up.
- Rating 1.011/28/17ordered online breakfast to go, it wasnot ready one hour after promised (I was at the restraunt waiting), manager was not courteous or concerned about me receiving my order. There was no explanation as to why it was late .While I waited to pick up my order, other customers came in ordered, ate, paid for their breakfast and left. Won't do it again!!! This is too bad because this Denny's has great food and was one of my family's place to eat.
- Rating 5.011/1/17It was a great experience. The food was hot, and tasted just like it would if we were eating in the restaurant. I was worried about my ham being overcooked, but everything was perfect.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Using the internet to order is great.
- Rating 4.09/11/17not bad, will likely do it again. Estimated time was off, by about 1/2 hour. Need to have one person set to take care of orders, and not also serving tables.