Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ana Sparks Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/5/17Although the food is usually cooked rather well, they seem to have a constant issue with online orders. Every time an order is made, something is either wrong or missing entirely. I.E. I'll order fried eggs and egg whites with the slam it up feature, and only get one or the other. Honestly discouraging considering it costs extra to slam it up.
- Rating 1.011/28/17ordered online breakfast to go, it wasnot ready one hour after promised (I was at the restraunt waiting), manager was not courteous or concerned about me receiving my order. There was no explanation as to why it was late .While I waited to pick up my order, other customers came in ordered, ate, paid for their breakfast and left. Won't do it again!!! This is too bad because this Denny's has great food and was one of my family's place to eat.
- Rating 5.011/1/17It was a great experience. The food was hot, and tasted just like it would if we were eating in the restaurant. I was worried about my ham being overcooked, but everything was perfect.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Using the internet to order is great.
- Rating 4.09/11/17not bad, will likely do it again. Estimated time was off, by about 1/2 hour. Need to have one person set to take care of orders, and not also serving tables.