Denny’s W 13th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 13th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 13th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent way for an older man to eat good food without having to cook it himself. I'm very happy with your online service and the food in general.
- Rating 3.02/21/18FOOD WAS OKAY SERVICE WAS A LITTLE SLOW
- Rating 5.012/27/17Best Dennys for dine in or take out.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Fast service great food
- Rating 5.012/12/17Very good thank you
- Rating 3.011/6/17Felt like things were a bit jumbled, like they'd been kind of thrown in there. My husband's eggs were ordered sunny side up but were under done, with runny whites. My other feedback would be to suggest not putting french fries in with anything cold. My sandwich ended up soggy from the steam and the fries were cold, though we're only 7 minutes away from the restaurant. The containers you use are great for either a large, all warm meal or a large, all cold meal. As of now, I'm of a mind to not order take out again, unless it's for one of the above mentioned choices. Lastly, fries and steamy plastic don't play well together....maybe switch to vented cardboard containers. Thanks for asking for input!
A foodie and former business owner 😊
- Rating 5.010/30/17I've never been there, but if I had, I'm sure it would have been wonderful!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Dennis is a great place to dine in and ordering online make it easy thanks Salvador Espinoza
- Rating 5.010/26/17Always great food and service.