Denny’s W 13th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 13th St
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 13th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/6/17Felt like things were a bit jumbled, like they'd been kind of thrown in there. My husband's eggs were ordered sunny side up but were under done, with runny whites. My other feedback would be to suggest not putting french fries in with anything cold. My sandwich ended up soggy from the steam and the fries were cold, though we're only 7 minutes away from the restaurant. The containers you use are great for either a large, all warm meal or a large, all cold meal. As of now, I'm of a mind to not order take out again, unless it's for one of the above mentioned choices. Lastly, fries and steamy plastic don't play well together....maybe switch to vented cardboard containers. Thanks for asking for input!
A foodie and former business owner 😊
- Rating 5.010/30/17I've never been there, but if I had, I'm sure it would have been wonderful!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Dennis is a great place to dine in and ordering online make it easy thanks Salvador Espinoza
- Rating 5.010/26/17Always great food and service.