Denny’s Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/24/19Everything was great
- Rating 1.03/14/19I placed the order online and it gave me a time that my order would be ready by. I arrived to the Denny’s 12-15 minutes after that time and I find that my order is still not ready. On top of that, I asked for mushrooms in one of my entrees and there were no mushrooms so I had to wait for them to prepare that. When I got back home I asked for an egg white omelette to find out they made it with egg yolks. Very disappointing.
- Rating 2.011/28/18Horrible management of online ordering with instructions for the delivery process. Could not place instructions for driver through Denny's online ordering so I called Denny's to relay the instructions to the driver but they said they had no way of doing that even though they are the ones who scheduled the pick up from the driver. I was told to somehow get in contact with the driver but I told the host that I had no way of doing that because I didn't call the driver, I called them (Denny's). Very frustrating.
- Rating 2.011/15/18I had an order delivered and Denny's forgot to give me butter & syrup for my pancakes & a fork, knife & napkin would have been nice. My order the week before there was no problem but very disappointing when there is
- Rating 2.011/6/18Not happy with how long it took to get my food. The website said 20 minutes and I waited about 40. Plus i was being ignored by the cashiers because I didn’t have a receipt in my hand to pay.
No complaints about the Food, it was tasty like always.
- Rating 2.010/30/18Food was good but they got our order wrong.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Very great service
- Rating 4.09/5/18The timing was good. The food was good. They just forgot a few things like the dipping sauces.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Easy to order online! Food was ready by the time I given by the app!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great service !
- Rating 5.07/3/18We found it very easy to place an app order, when we arrived to pick up our food we were greeted with smiles and it was ready to go! Not only was it quickly prepares but our order was perfect and delicious! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Best Denny’s ever. We love the service
- Rating 2.04/9/18Food took way longer to bring out and once it was brought out took longer to give me the food. they also forgot part of my order, understand it was a busy morning but should also know how to handle under pressure.
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food was amazing although it took way more time to arrive than the estimated time frame, then upon arrival the delivery was pretty pitiful (person couldn’t even pronounce my name “Maddie”) nor did she announce herself when she came in to my place of business or have any kind of attire on that was recognizable with Denny’s or a third party delivery (Postmates, DoorDash, etc).
- Rating 4.03/6/18I love Denny's
- Rating 4.02/27/18Need upgrade renovation. Food can be consistent plenty more veggies.
- Rating 3.02/27/18My family and I have been going to this particular Denny’s Restaurant since it first opened. We absolutely love enjoying a nice family breakfast every weekend with the amazing crew at this location. Unfortunately our experiences there have slowly become less special and we feel that it primarily began with what we assumed was new management. The remodel of the restaurant was nice, I cannot disagree with that. However there was just something unique about the way it used to look that just made it seem like home. I see people now at this Denny’s that are more focused on the way they’re seated than on the quality of their food and their precious time spent with loved ones here. The love and care we once felt almost 10 years ago has been slowly fading and the customer service experience has also gone downhill. I miss my original Denny’s Diner experience.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food as always!
- Rating 1.012/27/17I would give 1 Star if I could. Was told my order would be ready at a certain time, got there and nobody found my order. Turns out that my food was sitting there the whole time and I waited about 10 minutes. Not to mention, I didn’t get my drinks, waiting about 20-25 minutes just for my drinks and when they came out, they young lady made me the wrong drink. Asked for a manager and instead somebody else went to make my drink and bring it out to me.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Easy, fast. Pie was just ok. Love Denny’s