Denny’s Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/31/18Easy to order online! Food was ready by the time I given by the app!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great service !
- Rating 5.07/3/18We found it very easy to place an app order, when we arrived to pick up our food we were greeted with smiles and it was ready to go! Not only was it quickly prepares but our order was perfect and delicious! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Best Denny’s ever. We love the service
- Rating 2.04/9/18Food took way longer to bring out and once it was brought out took longer to give me the food. they also forgot part of my order, understand it was a busy morning but should also know how to handle under pressure.
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food was amazing although it took way more time to arrive than the estimated time frame, then upon arrival the delivery was pretty pitiful (person couldn’t even pronounce my name “Maddie”) nor did she announce herself when she came in to my place of business or have any kind of attire on that was recognizable with Denny’s or a third party delivery (Postmates, DoorDash, etc).
- Rating 4.03/6/18I love Denny's
- Rating 4.02/27/18Need upgrade renovation. Food can be consistent plenty more veggies.
- Rating 3.02/27/18My family and I have been going to this particular Denny’s Restaurant since it first opened. We absolutely love enjoying a nice family breakfast every weekend with the amazing crew at this location. Unfortunately our experiences there have slowly become less special and we feel that it primarily began with what we assumed was new management. The remodel of the restaurant was nice, I cannot disagree with that. However there was just something unique about the way it used to look that just made it seem like home. I see people now at this Denny’s that are more focused on the way they’re seated than on the quality of their food and their precious time spent with loved ones here. The love and care we once felt almost 10 years ago has been slowly fading and the customer service experience has also gone downhill. I miss my original Denny’s Diner experience.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food as always!
- Rating 1.012/27/17I would give 1 Star if I could. Was told my order would be ready at a certain time, got there and nobody found my order. Turns out that my food was sitting there the whole time and I waited about 10 minutes. Not to mention, I didn’t get my drinks, waiting about 20-25 minutes just for my drinks and when they came out, they young lady made me the wrong drink. Asked for a manager and instead somebody else went to make my drink and bring it out to me.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Easy, fast. Pie was just ok. Love Denny’s
- Rating 5.011/8/17The meal was great we all enjoyed it..
- Rating 2.011/6/17We never can count on food being ready on time when ordering online. Weekends always appears to be under staffed and very unorganized.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Order was as requested, hot and fresh. I will definitely consider ordering again in the future.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Everything was perfect and super tasty!! Definitely satisfied my burger craving.
- Rating 3.09/11/17The food is good and service is alway nice. But due to the growing population in this area, weekends are not pleasant to go. It appears that their isn't enough staff to handle the flexuation in business.