Denny’s Alicia Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alicia Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alicia Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/14/18Second time in a row that the restaurant did not put a biscuit in my sausage and biscuit breakfast. Maybe I'll try another restaurant for breakfast from now on...
- Rating 1.08/14/18We did your online ordering and this last time was horrible are foods sat at the restaurant for an hour and a half I had to call the
- Rating 3.08/8/18x
- Rating 2.08/7/18They forgot to give me my chocolate shake and the condiments i asked for. Very dissapointed
- Rating 5.07/31/18Particular Denny's on Alicia Parkway has been our favorite for many years their food is good and their service is great.
- Rating 1.05/22/18Food was gross and over cooked, the pancakes were stale, like they had been sitting out for awhile. I won't be returning.
- Rating 4.04/11/18Everything it’s good!
- Rating 4.04/3/18Fast service and friendly staff
- Rating 5.03/20/18Excellent service, delicious food. Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/21/18The online ordering is so quick and easy. I love it!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ordering online was fast and easy. The food was delicious!
- Rating 2.01/30/18I tried pick up on the weekend with my daughter. The portions were extremely smaller than when I've been in the restaurant. The eggs that were supposed to be over easy were crunchy. So, overall was pretty disappointed. Hope this helps with service in the future!
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food was very good.
- Rating 1.01/2/18The wait was too long ovet an 1hr. and the food was nasty and cold.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Great service I had on Xmas eve
Wasnof able to get AARP discount ordering on line
- Rating 4.010/2/17Food was nice and hot when we picked it up. Everything was as expected and tasted very good.
- Rating 3.09/5/17I haven't been receiving all of my ordered items.
- Rating 5.08/24/17Thankk god for online ordering and pick up