Denny’s Alicia Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alicia Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alicia Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/12/18Food was great, to go order was great.. Only down fall was ordering via website is very limited. I couldnt write much to make my order "customized" as i cant have certain foods and the options were not available. Love Dennys.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Very delicious and easy Thanksgiving meal.
Keep it up next year!
- Rating 2.011/6/18This was the 2nd time I ordered using the Denny’s app and both times I did not receive my full order. This last order, both sides of Toast were left out.
Very disappointed in Denny’s ability to fulfill takeout orders.
- Rating 3.09/20/18I live about 5 minures away from your location and I waited a couple of minutes before I left. When I got there they did not even have the order yet. Is your computer that slow? So I left and went home and then had to go back.
- Rating 2.09/20/18The past several orders using door dash delivery, the orders have been received past the estimated delivery time and the food is always cold.
- Rating 2.09/5/18My last visit was disappointing. I placed an online order arrived at what looked like a fairly quiet time. Was made to wait. When I finally got my food and got home I found that I did not receive extra avocado that I paid for
- Rating 2.08/14/18Second time in a row that the restaurant did not put a biscuit in my sausage and biscuit breakfast. Maybe I'll try another restaurant for breakfast from now on...
- Rating 1.08/14/18We did your online ordering and this last time was horrible are foods sat at the restaurant for an hour and a half I had to call the
- Rating 3.08/8/18x
- Rating 2.08/7/18They forgot to give me my chocolate shake and the condiments i asked for. Very dissapointed
- Rating 5.07/31/18Particular Denny's on Alicia Parkway has been our favorite for many years their food is good and their service is great.
- Rating 1.05/22/18Food was gross and over cooked, the pancakes were stale, like they had been sitting out for awhile. I won't be returning.
- Rating 4.04/11/18Everything it’s good!
- Rating 4.04/3/18Fast service and friendly staff
- Rating 5.03/20/18Excellent service, delicious food. Thank you!
- Rating 5.02/21/18The online ordering is so quick and easy. I love it!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ordering online was fast and easy. The food was delicious!
- Rating 2.01/30/18I tried pick up on the weekend with my daughter. The portions were extremely smaller than when I've been in the restaurant. The eggs that were supposed to be over easy were crunchy. So, overall was pretty disappointed. Hope this helps with service in the future!
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food was very good.
- Rating 1.01/2/18The wait was too long ovet an 1hr. and the food was nasty and cold.