Denny’s McHenry St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s McHenry St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s McHenry St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/25/18Food was hot and good
- Rating 1.09/30/18If i could leave 0star i would. I had missing items and items not fully cooked amd eggs that were over cooked and hard. Only 2of the meals from the 8ordered got to me correctly snd without problems. To top it off the waitress working explained uo me how she inspected everything and all was done right. I tried to explain to her well this is the problem im having and at the end i was told i need to call tomorrow and talk to the manager snd nothing she can do and no cannot exchange the food! Will never return!
- Rating 4.09/5/18most orders are delivered in a timely manner and usually everything is hot or cold as it should be, but u guys still have to work out a few snags with ur delivery guys: one time part of the order was missing and another time the delivery was 30 min past the projected time; other than that the quality of the food and the speed of service is great.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Odrer was delivered in a timely manner, however, after I tipped the driver and he left, I discovered that part of the order was missing. I called the Denny's and was tole that the manager was not there and that my complaint was noted ane would be passed to the manager when she came in; i am still waiting for an answer or response. This is the first time this has happened but it makes me wonder now if the same thing might happen again.
- Rating 2.07/24/18Usually we never have an issue with our take out orders, theyre always cooked to perfection, and they always got our order correct but this recent visit was different. First we ordered a steak well done and received a medium rare steak, second our side order of hash browns were soaked in oil and a bit undercooked in the center, and Third the bread to our sandwich was very soggy. Other than that the pancakes were great! Lol. ( Except they forgot to give us the strawberries that go with the pancakes)
- Rating 1.07/23/18Terrible service, I got there and had to wait almost 40 minutes and it took me 20 minutes to get there!!!
I won't be doing that again!!! This is the second at that Denny's location, where I've been very frustrated with the process and service!!!
- Rating 1.04/16/18Waited additional 15 min for food to be ready then they almost forgot my skillet had it been for me not checking the bag, paid extra for fresh bananas on my pancakes there was no bananas. Had a bad experience last time thought id give it another shot but won't b going to this location again
- Rating 5.03/14/18Workers are really nice. Good food. Good service. Never had an issue from the many time I have been there.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Was good. A couple things were cold.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food and excellent service!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food! Great service!
- Rating 2.012/5/17First time ordering online. My food was cold.
- Rating 2.011/6/17I ordered around 1030 to have it ready to be picked up at 1130 and my husband arrived to the restaurant about 5 min early and they had it ready already. When he got it the only thing that was warm was the biscuits and gravy. The French toast was so cold and when I ordered the pancake puppies in the description it said it came with cream cheese dipping sauce so I left a message to put extra dipping sauce since I ordered 10 of them and they didn’t put any dipping sauce with my order. Next time we’ll just have to double check everything to make sure everything is there and that we’re not receiving cold food
- Rating 5.010/3/17Process was simple. Food was ready for pick up, packed nicely and tasted great. Awesome service, THANKS!
- Rating 1.010/2/17Store was closed due to a busted pipe. No one bothered to check if there were online orders. I was never notified that they wouldn't have my order. I paid online and it took days to get a refund. Will not be ordering from dennys online in the future.
- Rating 4.09/20/17👍