Denny’s McHenry St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s McHenry St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s McHenry St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18Waited additional 15 min for food to be ready then they almost forgot my skillet had it been for me not checking the bag, paid extra for fresh bananas on my pancakes there was no bananas. Had a bad experience last time thought id give it another shot but won't b going to this location again
- Rating 5.03/14/18Workers are really nice. Good food. Good service. Never had an issue from the many time I have been there.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Was good. A couple things were cold.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food and excellent service!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food! Great service!
- Rating 2.012/5/17First time ordering online. My food was cold.
- Rating 2.011/6/17I ordered around 1030 to have it ready to be picked up at 1130 and my husband arrived to the restaurant about 5 min early and they had it ready already. When he got it the only thing that was warm was the biscuits and gravy. The French toast was so cold and when I ordered the pancake puppies in the description it said it came with cream cheese dipping sauce so I left a message to put extra dipping sauce since I ordered 10 of them and they didn’t put any dipping sauce with my order. Next time we’ll just have to double check everything to make sure everything is there and that we’re not receiving cold food
- Rating 5.010/3/17Process was simple. Food was ready for pick up, packed nicely and tasted great. Awesome service, THANKS!
- Rating 1.010/2/17Store was closed due to a busted pipe. No one bothered to check if there were online orders. I was never notified that they wouldn't have my order. I paid online and it took days to get a refund. Will not be ordering from dennys online in the future.
- Rating 4.09/20/17👍