Denny’s W. Orangeburg St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Orangeburg St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Orangeburg St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18The Food was out of this world. If I get the chance I will order from Dennys again for the Holiday.
- Rating 4.011/14/18Fue. Rápido. El. Cervicio
- Rating 2.09/25/18This time my burger wasn’t the best. I got there early and my burger was already waiting for me behind the counter (which is good but it wasn’t under a heat lamp, so it was cold)
My bread was hard, my meat dry and my fries cold and oily. I don’t know what happened but I wasn’t happy with my food order this time.
- Rating 5.09/14/18My first job was at Denny’s in 1973 I’ve been a frequent customer since then I’ve always received excellent service from your employees from your courteous friendly staff to your valued quality variety of foods thanks for the good memories from a valued customer, Andy David
- Rating 4.09/10/18Walked in and got my order in under a minute. Even though the restaurant was full. Grab and go...I like that! Will be ordering again soon!!
- Rating 2.08/9/18Absolutely horrible, sums up both of my online ordering experiences. First time part of my order was just left out, second time they were out of what I ordered. Wasn't offered a refund, was told I could get something else instead. If you're out of something why let anyone order it?
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was still hot when I received it, and good. Only thing is the delivery person had a little bit of a rough time finding my duplex even though there are only 4 here ? and it was late getting here, other than that would use it again
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food always delicious and doesn't break my bank. Convenience of online ordering made it a great morning.
- Rating 5.07/16/185
- Rating 2.07/11/18Waited almost an hour then our food was cold and burgers were soggy to the point of breaking apart. The fries were soggy too and sad thing was that they were seasoned fries so i paid more and expected my good fries
- Rating 5.07/3/18Awesome Food when you are online ordering. Service was great but only 1 waiter.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food. Friendly staff, quick service
- Rating 4.04/4/18Always good service - friendly personnel
- Rating 2.04/4/18They had no customer service. But the food was ok.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.03/6/18Servers/employees very friendly....I never have to wait long.
- Rating 3.02/20/18This Denny's always seems short staffed. When picking food up or dining in. We have had to leave once because they were so slow, I dont say this to be harsh, but we waited for 15 minutes and no one asked us what we wanted to drink. I am a Denny's fan but I prefer to visit other Denny's if possible.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great place to eat, good food, great service friendly atmosphere ! AARP senior friendly discounts ! Been eating there for 45 years ! So I recommend DENNY'S to everyone.
- Rating 5.01/23/18So happy you offer online ordering. Its easy and fast if your on the go and convenient if you want to just grab and eat at home.
- Rating 4.01/9/18Great customer service