Denny’s Sierra Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sierra Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sierra Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/5/18I love Denny's I really do. However I was disappointed that I paid for extra meat for my zesty Nachos n they were very scarce with little to no meat. Mainly chips
- Rating 5.010/3/18The staff at this Denny's has always been first rate!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Always good and ready on time for my late night pickups. As a second shift employee I love that there is a place to get food at 2am.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Didn't let me get my food because i didn't have my card so i didnt get my money back our food wont be there anymore
- Rating 1.08/14/18If I could leave half a star I would. The experience was terrible and we will not be back.
- Rating 2.07/23/18Food containers we're too large for the orders. It's not good for the environment. Chocolate chip pancakes were burned and should not have been served. They would take very little time to remake. Order was placed online and picked up. We ordered 5 meals. I should not have to inspect them when I pick them up.
- Rating 3.07/13/18Ponen muy poco miel, mantequilla, y todo lo que acompañan los pancakes, cuando los he pedido con fruta es igual no traen casi nada..
- Rating 5.03/14/18I go her fairly often, and enjoy the place. I dont like that soda prices are stupid high.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great customer service! Fast service
- Rating 4.01/30/18Decent. They sometimes forget to put cheese on my hash browns when I place an online order.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great
- Rating 5.01/9/18Love Denny's in Mojave, Ca
- Rating 5.010/12/17Great food
- Rating 4.010/10/17Fast in friendly
- Rating 4.09/11/17I love the remodel and the new app that allows ordering to-go. Not only have you made the location more inviting and cozy, you have allowed me to order my food to-go on the days I don't want to dine in public. Great job Denny's! 😀
- Rating 5.09/5/17Always go there The Manager Maribel is so sweet
- Rating 5.08/17/17Placed a order online and pick up was quick and hard working waitress walked up quickly to charge me. Great experience.