Denny’s Fremont Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fremont Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fremont Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service and quality is always great in Monterey!
- Rating 1.04/4/18Food was not good
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was good, the portion size of the chicken broccoli skillet could be better. I ordered online at 12:35 and it said my order should be ready ASAP (20 minutes). I still gave them 30 minutes based on past experience of my orders being late. I arrived 1:10pm and my food was still not ready. I waited an extra 5 minutes while the waitress asked for my pancakes. They did not have a sense of urgency. They did not care of their customer waiting for an order that’s been placed 40 minutes ago.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Denny’s has an easy to use web ordering and the food is always ready at the designated time. Everyone is happy and helpful
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very fast and deliousious
- Rating 5.09/12/17Best Denny's I've been to! The food was absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked!
- Rating 1.08/29/17The food was not ready when I got there, after 20 mins of ordering it. The cashier prepared the salad, with no gloves. He touched the salad after touching the money.
I will not be going to Dennis, again.