Denny’s Fremont Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fremont Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fremont Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/23/19Waitress was rude. She never came back to check on us during our meal. The manager was rude to his employees in front of customers it was not okay to treat your employees like that especially in front of customers. We were waiting to pay and the manager told the employee to take care of this- meaning us paying our bill. The employee was helping an elderly lady who requested a specific booth. She had to clean it off for her. The manager should of seen her doing this and instead my son told him what she was doing. We watched him give orders from the counter as he was eating then watched him stand behind the counter in his phone and continue to give orders not help his employees. Very surprised as we use to go here often but we won’t go back. Horrible service.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Great food. Only thing is when I walk in to pick up food, personnel kind of ignore me. I stand a couple of minutes before being handed my food.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Online order was hot and ready when I arrived.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Food was great!! I felt the portions of food was less than what we can usually we can get in dine in.
- Rating 3.07/11/18About half the time the order is wrong in some manner / either part of the order is missi ng if there is the least bit of variation from the menu / the change or request differing from the menu is ignored.
I can see this as an ever increasing portion of sales in the future HOWEVER the orders MUST be given the attention they deserve.
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service and quality is always great in Monterey!
- Rating 1.04/4/18Food was not good
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was good, the portion size of the chicken broccoli skillet could be better. I ordered online at 12:35 and it said my order should be ready ASAP (20 minutes). I still gave them 30 minutes based on past experience of my orders being late. I arrived 1:10pm and my food was still not ready. I waited an extra 5 minutes while the waitress asked for my pancakes. They did not have a sense of urgency. They did not care of their customer waiting for an order that’s been placed 40 minutes ago.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Denny’s has an easy to use web ordering and the food is always ready at the designated time. Everyone is happy and helpful
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very fast and deliousious
- Rating 5.09/12/17Best Denny's I've been to! The food was absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked!
- Rating 1.08/29/17The food was not ready when I got there, after 20 mins of ordering it. The cashier prepared the salad, with no gloves. He touched the salad after touching the money.
I will not be going to Dennis, again.