Denny’s North Fremont St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Fremont St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Fremont St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18My food came an hour and 20 minutes after I ordered it. Ice cold and condensation all over a food making it wet and disgusting. Also the store that I purchased from keeps their phone off the hook at all times making it so you can't call and let them know any issues. This store is the worst dennys I've ever been to and continues to be the worst I don't know why I give chances.
- Rating 5.012/18/18best app ever
- Rating 3.012/12/18You should have better carryout containers now that you offer delivery or have the delivery driver have a heat container so that the food is hotter when received. Like the pizza places do.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Great service, prompt, friendly
- Rating 5.09/9/18The food was very good. I like Denny’s breakfast and lady was very nice.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Everything was awesome with the exception of my pancakes being burnt. It’s ok to acknowledge a mistake and I would not have minded waiting extra minutes for pancakes that were not burned. But all else was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent but 3 stars for the pancakes being over cooked
- Rating 5.08/8/18Wonderful experience here. Thighs employees were so nice and had nut food ready to go when I came to pick it up.
- Rating 1.08/2/18I ordered online for delivery and never received my order or refund. A couple days earlier, I ordered for pickup but they didn't have my order. The phone is ALWAYS busy so I have to physically go over there for my refund. Frustrating
- Rating 4.04/17/18I ordered takeout. It was good.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Great food. Great service, but unable to use AARP when ordering online!
- Rating 4.03/26/18When I came back to my hotel I noticed that I was missing two items from my order. However I didn't want to drive all the way back and complain. Other then that the food was great and great customer service.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Ordered the Queso and Chips as part of the 3 park appetizer on a to go order. When I got home the Queso dip was in a 2oz cup and was half full. Definitely a ripe off. Have ordered, orders to go several times staff barely speaks or acknowledge you when you come in to get the orders.
- Rating 2.02/22/18This particular location doesn't seem to care much about it's customers, at least from this, my very first experience there. They were not very crowded, but acted as they were. They were technically out of the soup I ordered, but they certainly proceeded to empty the remaining broth that was @ the bottom of the large soup pot into my to-go containers. This is unacceptable! Take soup OFF the online menu IF you don't have it available! I don't think your online ordering idea is working very well, as it still reeks of being brand new and untested. Let me know what you can do to correct my issues w/this order....because right now Denny's is at the bottom of my list! Thanks. -Dave
- Rating 3.09/26/17This was a difficult place to review. I ordered online and the estimated time was 20 minutes for pickup. I got there at 20 after and my food seemed as though it had been sitting for at least 10 minutes. They followed my special instructions for preparation. I was disappointed that the fries were cold and that there were so few of them. And I did have to warm the whole thing up in my oven for 10 minutes when I got home. But, after doing so the meal tasted actually much better than expected. I haven't gone to Denny's in a long time I would say that the quality has improved and the flavor was great. Now if they can only work on the logistics for their online orders and customer service .
- Rating 1.08/21/17Food was cold by the time I got home and I didn't get my fries.
- Rating 4.08/18/17It's much better than calling and ordering to go, but there should be a 'pay at store' option, for those who want to pay in cash.