Denny’s New Los Angeles Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s New Los Angeles Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s New Los Angeles Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/8/18Great place to eat with family and friends. It has been really busy, crowded and longer than usual wait since the Denny's in Simi Valley was closed.
- Rating 3.010/31/18Meal wasn’t ready at time advised but being it was busy, it was understandably. I was highly disappointed with the eggs, they appeared to be the ove-cooked leftover scraps. The rest of the meal was fine.
- Rating 3.08/21/18The food and counter service was good. I did have an issue with the online ordering process. I was given a promitional code via email good for 20% off my next order. When I entered the code, it only reduced my bill by 10%. I asked the server at the store when I went to pick up and he did not have any idea what to do about it and called the manager. The manager also came up and said he didn’t know how the promos worked and there’s nothing he could do about it. It was only a matter of $2 but things like this come down to principle. I was promised one thing and given another. That’s not ok in any walk of business. Store personnel and management should have better training and familiarity when it comes to promos. I doubt I’m the only one that has ever asked about them at the store. They should be ready with solutions to fix problems like these instead of disavowing any connection to the promo, as if they didn’t authorize it or publish it. All stores need to stand behind the company marketing strategies.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/6/18The meal was absolutely delicious and Togo order or not, the service was excellent.
- Rating 4.01/17/18I’ve started to make Denny’s a regular option in my take-out rotation. I was excited about the free Slam promo on the website and app but disappointed when I didn’t receive a promo code or discount on my next order. I was further disappointed when I asked restaurant employees if they knew how this program worked, and perhaps why I hadn’t received anything, and they knew less than I did. Most recently however, I called to ask about the promo again hoping to speak to someone familiar with the deal and talked with Gaspar. Although he admitted he did not know much about the specifics of the offer, he listened to my experience and offered to take care of the issue himself only asking for my receipt so as to be more familiar with the issue and to educate other staff. Gaspar was a model for superb customer service and surprised me with his genuine concern. I will certainly look forward to visiting this restaurant in Moorpark again. Hopefully the issues with online promos get resolved.
- Rating 4.01/10/18we have used the "on-line" order & pick up several times - food was always ready for pick up within the time frame stated - the food was still warm and ready to eat - menu was decent although not as diverse as dining in -
- Rating 5.010/2/17I order online and take home mostly and my order is always ready on time, the staff is great and I appreciate that. The Moorpark Dennys is clean too and so is the bathroom. Thank you for good service
- Rating 5.08/28/17Excellent service