Denny’s Sunnymead Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunnymead Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunnymead Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/11/18Food was cold and didn't have the same quality as a dine in meal. Also didn't come with the same sauces and extras as usual
- Rating 4.012/5/18I love to go to Denny's..the food is great and the prices are better.. But the Moreno valley location is always crowded and sometimes it shows in the service I receive. Unfortunately it's not to many other places to go..but my last visit was excellent! Our server/ waiter was wonderful!!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.012/4/18I placed 2 different mobile orders to be ready at 8:45am. I arrived and they only had one order ready. I waited another 15 mins while they tried to make other order. (Which were only 2 pancakes) still were not ready. At this point, I was late for work and I had to leave ASAP. So I called to get a refund but they said I had to come back to either wait more time for the pancakes or to come get a refund in cash. So I asked them to just give the pancakes that I had already paid for to the homeless man that was outside on the bench. I really hope they gave it to him.
- Rating 1.012/4/18My hash browns were under cooked my omelet was watery and my toast was missing. Definitely wasnt your best!
- Rating 1.012/1/18Service sucks
- Rating 4.011/14/18Went in to pick up an order, and it too a bit longer than expected. The team look like they were a bit swarmed. Possibly shift change? Otherwise the young lad who helped me was kind and courteous.
- Rating 1.011/7/18On 11/03/2018 I decided to order on line from my closest Denny's Restaurant located on Sunnymead Blvd on Moreno Valley, CA. I placed the order at 6:46pm and according to the web page, delivery time was 30 minutes.Well, 1 1/2 hours later and after 11 attempts to place a call to the restaurant and kept getting a busy tone I ended up getting in my car(which in the first place that was what I didn't wanted to do) and drive to the restaurant. As I approached the counter, I, again, placed a call to the restaurant number to verify if the same was working, confirming the busy tone while no one was at it. Asked for the manager after I inquired with the supervisor about my situation. At this moment, I received a text message from the delivery driver telling me she was at my door. I texted back that I was at the restaurant. The excuse I was given was that it's the driver's fault for taking too long to pick up the food. And I argued that it was not my concern because I bought the food from Denny's rest. and not from Deal Dash driver and that it was Denny's responsibility to make sure my food arrive at my door at or about the 30 minute mark like offered on the web page. The manager argued that it was not because she had made the food and was just sitting there for about 1.5 hrs. I argued that as a regular customer of denny's, I knew it was not the standard to serve food after so long on the shelf. still she stood by her pointing to the driver. She offered to refund the cost of the food to what I agreed. Then she said that she would make the order again and offered a cup of coffee. And she would not charge my card due to the inconvenience I went thru. Up to this day, it hasn't happened and to tell you the truth, I'm very disappointed as to the quality of service given that night.
After I was already with the second order on my hands, the driver showed up at the restaurant with what would've been my dinner. She explained that the assigned driver didn't wanted to pick up the order and she, as a backup driver, drove from Riverside to do the delivery.
That is my last time dealing with Denny's restaurant. I have plenty of options of local restaurants that treat the customers with plenty of respect.
- Rating 1.010/25/18They never make my orders correctly. On two separate occasions I've had to have my meals remade and wait 20+ minutes while they do so without an apology.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The food always arrives fresh and in a timely manner. I am not able to get out of the house much due to illness.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Food was supposed to be ready by 8:57 got there at 9 food wasn't ready. By 910 someone brought the food to the counter and it sat there for about 10 min before someone told me my food was ready or even looked at what the order was
- Rating 3.09/10/18Didn't care for the bacon cheese tots had a foul flavor
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service and friendly people.
- Rating 5.08/24/18Food was great. Order was ready on time.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Food delivered late and to wrong address. Tried to call store to see where food was and phones constantly busy signal
- Rating 3.07/29/18Takes for ever to get our server to the table and also to deliver the food and most of the time is very cold
- Rating 5.07/17/18The food was so amazing and hot.
- Rating 3.07/4/18I was disappointed that my eggs were not cooked the way I ordered, and I received no butter or syrup.
- Rating 5.06/22/18Services were good and organize they were very bussy but my order was correct very good I appreciate it that being very bussy they still becareful and give you, your order correct. Thank you!
- Rating 3.04/26/18Horrible. Made an online order for pick up and was told it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. They didn’t start my order until I arrived at the restaurant for pick up. My order that was suppose to take 20 minutes ended up taking 45 minutes. No apology was offered when I mentioned I ordered online and had been waiting for 45 minutes. One star not three - wouldn’t allow me to just choose one