Denny’s Sunnymead Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunnymead Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunnymead Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/29/17Not good my order was ready and it took employees over 10 minutes to even attend me appart from another 5 of waiting for them to hand me my food because the "went to the back for something". On the contrary the food was very good.
- Rating 3.011/28/17Try reserving a spot in the front for to go orders. Always a pain when the parking lot is full to walk all the way across the parking lot and than inside to wait for an order to be bagged.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Good buisness
- Rating 5.010/26/17The food was ready on time and all the silverware and sides were included.
- Rating 2.010/2/17The food was great but this is the second time that I order my food online and I still have to wait an additional 20-30 minutes to receive my food. I always show them my emailed receipt and they act really surprised that my order is not even on their screen.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Placed my order online, it was hot and ready when I got there and I arrived early. The employees were friendly and made everything was there before sending me on my way
- Rating 5.08/31/17Thanks for the great service from all managers and down the ladder. Great food..WE LOVE IT......MMMMM FRENCH TOAST. THANKS AGAIN.
- Rating 5.08/29/17The service is always great! I patronize this Denny's at least twice a month!
Thanks for the wonderful food & service!
- Rating 5.08/28/17I ordered online and had a very good experience . My food was ready when promised . Very convenient . I will definitely order again.
- Rating 2.08/18/17Food was not as good when ordering take out. It took longer than estimated wait time. Never again
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great service so far I've been to many restaurants but this one is in my top favs for sure !!!
- Rating 5.08/17/17I did take out, which is much better in my opinion because you don't have to wait to be seated, assisted, or anything else. You put in your order online, it's ready in about 20 mins, you pick up & enjoy at home or wherever else. Would definitely do takeout again, and recommend to anyone.
- Rating 5.08/17/17The food was excellent.the order was correct and hot