Denny’s Cochrane Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cochrane Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cochrane Rd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18The delivery driver is always very fast, which is great, but every time we’ve ordered over the phone instead of online, our order is wrong
- Rating 1.011/6/18Horrible delivery experience and lots of miscommunication with doordash, through the Denny's website online ordering.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Love your Breakfast.
- Rating 1.010/31/18Bad experience with online order system. Arrived on time, but food was not ready until 30 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great food awesome service!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Love to eat the skillets at Denny’s. The BEST EVER
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great, speedy service!
- Rating 1.09/5/18Manger had to close store because of no show workers at midnight
Had to wait 30 min for my order after pick up time
If you can not staff your restaurant you should close it
- Rating 1.07/31/18FOOD WAS LATE AND STONE COLD!!!
I WILL NEVER GO TO DENNY’S MH AGAIN!
EXTREMELY RUDE CUSTOMER “SERVICE”
- Rating 3.07/16/18Second time ordering on line. This time it was cold. $5.99 for grand slam, why did I paid full price?
- Rating 5.07/7/18Great!
- Rating 3.04/9/18My first and possibly last pickup order from Dennys. The order was ready within time promised, I waited for about 5 minutes before order was brought out to me. I live about 5 minutes from dennys, so was very surprised to find my order was not even warm? I like dennys food, so back to dine in their restaurant for the time being. One last comment about their food, first time I tried the 9 grain pancakes, they are terrible.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Food was good. But Service slow and unfriendly. I was thankful I called in my order.
- Rating 5.04/3/18great service , my food was ready to go as soon as i arrived . they added in hot sauces , jam and other things that went along with it , normally at other places you have to ask . i plan on ordering more often !
- Rating 5.03/26/18Good food. Great prices. Thank You for great service !!!!! 4 Stars
- Rating 2.02/1/18My Wife never got a side of fruit that was suppose to with come her order...
- Rating 5.09/25/17Extremely nice staff! Great job guys!
- Rating 2.09/5/17Disappointed as I asked for dressing on side for my salad and that wasn't done. I also asked for mild salsa for my nacho chips but it was spicy hot. Overall won't come back again.