Denny’s W. Mile Of Cars
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Mile Of Cars
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Mile Of Cars
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/10/18Really poor on service to go,I love to take dinner inside with my wife but this time taking to go Cali sandwich was really bad because the sandwich cold same with the fries soggy & cold.
Hope you can do something about it,is sad notice your food is like this when get home ready to eat 👎👎👎👎
- Rating 5.01/2/18all the food was great
we were missing 2 garlic breads and a slice of ham
but that is ok --when my husband went to pick it up --he told me it was VERY busy --so i understand
thank you for a delicious meal
will do it again
- Rating 5.012/12/17The food was hot and fresh. Extra condiments were also provided as requested. This is one of the best Denny's I have ever been to.
- Rating 2.012/5/17My friend and i had decided to place an online order that was supposed to be ready at 2:11. The order was going to be picked up by another friend so we both decided to put the orders in under his name. When he got home he said my order wasnt given to him. After i personally went to pick up the order the employee at the front first told me my order wasnt ready. It was already 2:40 pm. She started fighting me that the emails that are sent dont give out the exact time which i understood but i placed the order of a single item 10 minutes before my friend placed her order of 5 items which was ready on time. After another employee stepped in, the other employee went to the back and said my order had been ready and that she was sorry. It was already 2:54. I then waited at the front register for my food to be packaged into a bag for about 5 more minutes!! Two things things that i hate the most about big chain companies is that they lack training their employees with the teo most useful skills; punctuality and communication. I do have to say that although my hamburger was delicious, never will i place an online order again.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I ordered three orders, and only got two. I needed to go back to Dennys
And talked to the mananger and he only give me 20% off for. Ext purches
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food and great service. Food is always ready on time.