Denny’s National City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s National City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s National City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18If you like your food taking longer than quoted and being totally ignored by every single staff member as you stand under the sign that says pick up, then this is your place. Not sure why I continue to go the same location when I know that they are terrible. Trying a different location next time.
- Rating 4.04/3/18They just forgot the bread that was suppose to go w the spaghetti. Overall, food is good.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food is always good and service is always better than expected
- Rating 1.03/19/18Very poor service will never order again kept getting hung up on. They forgot my coffee food was extremely cold!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Bueno todo
- Rating 5.03/14/18Manager and staff were really nice !! Great service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very great service and they know us now.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Loved it. Denny's is always a big hit!
- Rating 2.01/17/18When we received our food they checked off what we had when went home everything was wrong cold and missing food. When we went back Gene helped and was very apologetic and made our food again. He was really helpful and I appreciate him listening to us. Hire more Genes that get job done!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love the easy online app. The foods always good and the price is right. Thanks, Denny's
- Rating 1.01/9/18One star is being way to courteous, my experience deserves no stars! From wrong orders to a half eaten sausage link the whole experience was HORRIBLE! And it wasn’t until we got home from picking up our order that me and my family noticed everything. We stopped at a location that was on our way home (1 hour from home) so there was no turning back. When I called the Denny’s we placed our order at to let them know I was called rude, ungrateful and selfish and the old woman hung up on me. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY!
- Rating 3.01/9/18I could not find any place to apply my AARP card at the payment page. When I got to the store (Sweetwater RD. National City, CA) the Lady manager was not kind, she said she would call and find out how to help and just walked away, then stayed in the back for the almost 10 minutes I waited. Please help us by putting a place for these discounts.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Great 100% satisfactorily
- Rating 5.012/28/17I love Denny's. I have always had a good experience at all locations. The food is always good.
- Rating 3.012/28/17The food was cold and the steak was overcooked. dry.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great location and service
- Rating 5.012/12/17We always get great service. What I really like about the National City Denny's is thier happy hour. My son and daughter love coming here for lunch also.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Double checking orders not only prevents mistakes from happening, it prevents angry customers from needing to drive BACK to a restaurant to receive items that have been paid for. This is no less than stealing from customers when you tell them everything they have paid for is bagged and ready to go, and only upon attempting to eat the food do you notice that items are missing. The entire ordeal requires more time, gasoline, and effort than the food is even worth!
- Rating 5.011/29/17I love this Denny's! I work close by and I do the carry out option. Fast and friendly!!
- Rating 5.011/29/17THANKS,