Denny’s National City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s National City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s National City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Stake was overcooked and everything was covered in grease. I spent the night pucking.
- Rating 1.012/11/18Online ordersare are very unorganized , order a few things online , and when I arrived to pick them up, not all of them were ready. I was missing a few things and the employee wanted to argue that it wasn’t in the order and I showed her my online order receipt. Instead of trying to make it quickly for me, she had more time to argue that they didn’t receive it. She was rude and I asked for a refund on that item that wasn’t ready. She said it was online and she couldn’t refund anything. I knew that was a lie bc in the past , they refunded me an online order that went through when the dinner was closed due to maintance .
- Rating 1.012/4/18I like the food but the service is horrible. People wait for a long time to be seated and sometimes skip over customers who were there first. Then I'll see managers on their phones instead of helping customers or if they are helping customers the minute there phone goes off they will get another cashier to take over, they are also not friendly at all. And they sometimes mess up on my orders or cannot find it when I arrive to pick up
- Rating 4.011/28/18The meal was great! I think a little pricey for the amount of food you get but other then that it was great!!!
I gave it 4 stars because if the price
- Rating 5.011/28/18Love it
- Rating 3.010/9/18Before you leave the restaurant make sure you double check your order. I said no mushrooms and no onions and guess what yes it had mushrooms and onions when my son was about to eat!!! Not cool.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Fantastic! These Burgers and Fries were outstanding! I have ordered them twice now, and both times I was overly happy!
I did not get the free delivery though, IO tried, and it kept changing from free to charging me.....
- Rating 4.09/21/18Our first three orders, Spaghetti, Pot Roast and a House Salad and Prime Rib Cobb Salad, were great. However, the T-Bone steak was terrible - the steak was about 1/4 inch thick - definitely NOT a T-Bone steak and should be removed from the menu.
- Rating 5.09/16/18Great food
- Rating 5.09/10/18Fast delivery.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Order received was accurate.
- Rating 5.08/28/18We always enjoy the excellent service we get and the food is great
- Rating 3.08/15/18Workers can’t follow instructions on my order!!!
- Rating 2.08/14/18Our food was cold and they don't have the online pick ups organized. I had to wait five minutes after I arrived so they could figure out what bags where mine.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The food arrive so fresh. It was delicious, I was surprised and pleased with how fresh the food was.
- Rating 5.07/17/18The Madame who took our order was so nice, she was allways look for our wellness. I do not remember her ame but I'm sure she will remember us. She was a woman of old age, beautiful and very kind. She waited until we finished to leave. I hope she do well. About the food and place I have nothing to say. It was perfect, calm, I love the classic style that the restaurant has and I really could relax there befor go to my graduation. Thank You! ♡☆.
- Rating 2.07/16/18Bread was soggy & small amount of French fries as given. On a positive notes, order was ready to go when arrived as established.
- Rating 5.07/11/18People so nice good services
- Rating 5.06/30/18You have the best breakfast in town. Every Sunday my family goes to Denny's after church for a yummy breakfast. Your coffee sets the pace for a relaxing day. thank you. ellen
- Rating 4.06/28/18Love the Pancakes & Milkshakes!