Denny’s National City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s National City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s National City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very great service and they know us now.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Loved it. Denny's is always a big hit!
- Rating 2.01/17/18When we received our food they checked off what we had when went home everything was wrong cold and missing food. When we went back Gene helped and was very apologetic and made our food again. He was really helpful and I appreciate him listening to us. Hire more Genes that get job done!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love the easy online app. The foods always good and the price is right. Thanks, Denny's
- Rating 1.01/9/18One star is being way to courteous, my experience deserves no stars! From wrong orders to a half eaten sausage link the whole experience was HORRIBLE! And it wasn’t until we got home from picking up our order that me and my family noticed everything. We stopped at a location that was on our way home (1 hour from home) so there was no turning back. When I called the Denny’s we placed our order at to let them know I was called rude, ungrateful and selfish and the old woman hung up on me. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY!
- Rating 3.01/9/18I could not find any place to apply my AARP card at the payment page. When I got to the store (Sweetwater RD. National City, CA) the Lady manager was not kind, she said she would call and find out how to help and just walked away, then stayed in the back for the almost 10 minutes I waited. Please help us by putting a place for these discounts.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Great 100% satisfactorily
- Rating 5.012/28/17I love Denny's. I have always had a good experience at all locations. The food is always good.
- Rating 3.012/28/17The food was cold and the steak was overcooked. dry.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great location and service
- Rating 5.012/12/17We always get great service. What I really like about the National City Denny's is thier happy hour. My son and daughter love coming here for lunch also.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Double checking orders not only prevents mistakes from happening, it prevents angry customers from needing to drive BACK to a restaurant to receive items that have been paid for. This is no less than stealing from customers when you tell them everything they have paid for is bagged and ready to go, and only upon attempting to eat the food do you notice that items are missing. The entire ordeal requires more time, gasoline, and effort than the food is even worth!
- Rating 5.011/29/17I love this Denny's! I work close by and I do the carry out option. Fast and friendly!!
- Rating 5.011/29/17THANKS,
- Rating 1.011/28/17There is a great lack of customer service here. I ordered food from the website, which went well. When it came time to pick up the food, my boyfriend reminded the employee that he did not receive the two drinks that were included in my order. When asked where the drinks were, the employee said it didn't come with one. Note: my order didn't come with ONE, it was supposed to come with TWO: a coffee and a premium berry juice. After reminding the employee of the drinks, they still didn't give him the drinks. I understand it can be busy, but i recommend to start paying closer attention to what certain orders include.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Food was great as usual, however because I had to wait 15 minutes after the “the order is ready time” in the restaurant, only 2 stars.
- Rating 4.010/10/17The special instructions were not followed but using the online service was quick and easy
- Rating 4.08/21/17One order called for sausage but bacon was given. A previous online order was sitting under heat lamp but not brought to the checkout counter for several minutes. On a positive note, our special instructions of extra crispy bacon and potatoes were done great!
- Rating 3.08/17/17The food was a bit cold like it was sitting out for a while. I wish I knew that it had been ready before. It was still good and I would order again.