Denny’s National City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s National City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s National City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/14/18Our food was cold and they don't have the online pick ups organized. I had to wait five minutes after I arrived so they could figure out what bags where mine.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The food arrive so fresh. It was delicious, I was surprised and pleased with how fresh the food was.
- Rating 5.07/17/18The Madame who took our order was so nice, she was allways look for our wellness. I do not remember her ame but I'm sure she will remember us. She was a woman of old age, beautiful and very kind. She waited until we finished to leave. I hope she do well. About the food and place I have nothing to say. It was perfect, calm, I love the classic style that the restaurant has and I really could relax there befor go to my graduation. Thank You! ♡☆.
- Rating 2.07/16/18Bread was soggy & small amount of French fries as given. On a positive notes, order was ready to go when arrived as established.
- Rating 5.07/11/18People so nice good services
- Rating 5.06/30/18You have the best breakfast in town. Every Sunday my family goes to Denny's after church for a yummy breakfast. Your coffee sets the pace for a relaxing day. thank you. ellen
- Rating 4.06/28/18Love the Pancakes & Milkshakes!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Outstanding customer service!
- Rating 2.04/16/18If you like your food taking longer than quoted and being totally ignored by every single staff member as you stand under the sign that says pick up, then this is your place. Not sure why I continue to go the same location when I know that they are terrible. Trying a different location next time.
- Rating 4.04/3/18They just forgot the bread that was suppose to go w the spaghetti. Overall, food is good.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food is always good and service is always better than expected
- Rating 1.03/19/18Very poor service will never order again kept getting hung up on. They forgot my coffee food was extremely cold!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Bueno todo
- Rating 5.03/14/18Manager and staff were really nice !! Great service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very great service and they know us now.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Loved it. Denny's is always a big hit!
- Rating 2.01/17/18When we received our food they checked off what we had when went home everything was wrong cold and missing food. When we went back Gene helped and was very apologetic and made our food again. He was really helpful and I appreciate him listening to us. Hire more Genes that get job done!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love the easy online app. The foods always good and the price is right. Thanks, Denny's
- Rating 1.01/9/18One star is being way to courteous, my experience deserves no stars! From wrong orders to a half eaten sausage link the whole experience was HORRIBLE! And it wasn’t until we got home from picking up our order that me and my family noticed everything. We stopped at a location that was on our way home (1 hour from home) so there was no turning back. When I called the Denny’s we placed our order at to let them know I was called rude, ungrateful and selfish and the old woman hung up on me. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY!
- Rating 3.01/9/18I could not find any place to apply my AARP card at the payment page. When I got to the store (Sweetwater RD. National City, CA) the Lady manager was not kind, she said she would call and find out how to help and just walked away, then stayed in the back for the almost 10 minutes I waited. Please help us by putting a place for these discounts.