Denny’s Camino Del Rios North
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camino Del Rios North
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camino Del Rios North
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.01/9/18Placed two separate orders for my family. No syrup was included for any of the breakfasts. Very frustrating.
- Rating 4.012/27/17The food was almost as good after reheating as it would have been fresh at the restaurant. My only complaint is that I didn’t get dressing for my salad or dippable veggies. Since I was eating the food at home, though, I had some in the fridge and didn’t miss it at all. I will be ordering again.
- Rating 5.012/15/17Awesome always
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent cook
- Rating 1.012/12/17Waited twenty minutes for my to go order and then realized that the bag they gave me was not my order. I went back in and said it was not what i had ordered. He said he accidentally gave my order away so they would have to start ours over again. He offered me a free milkshake which was nice but it was 10 am! Lol. Such a disappointment!!!!
- Rating 1.011/28/17Worst mgmnt team I've been coming there for more than 30 yrs, now under new mgmnt worst experiences. I placed an order online for delivery, 2 hrs later I go into the store its sitting on the counter and he tells me they don't deliver. I'm all I was charged 6.50 delivery fee, I even had to show him on the rcpt. we argued for more than 10 min, food cold I was already charged on my cc. I left with the cold food, tasted awful. Not sure I'll ever go back.
- Rating 5.09/19/17My only issue is that online payment does not allow for a tip option. The person putting the order together deserves a tip.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Multiple items forgotten
- Rating 4.08/21/17My food was not ready at the time promised, but it was during a busy breakfast time so it should be expected. The food was still warm and delicious still!
- Rating 5.08/17/17The only issue I had was not being able to leave a tip when paying online.