Denny’s Newcastle Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newcastle Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newcastle Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Good food, pleasant service, comfortable, and convenient!
- Rating 5.010/25/18We always look forward to the Holidays, when we can stop in any time and enjoying Denny's delicious Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings !
- Rating 1.08/8/18Their delivery service is awful
- Rating 5.07/31/18Love the Newcastle Denny's. Everyone is really friendly. I like that all of the servers acknowledge you when you walk in the door. The manager, Rudy, is always hustling & always with a smile.
- Rating 1.07/12/18The lady working there is rude, mean and very unprofessional!! My food was cold because she took to long to package it up. It was done and just sitting there while she was yelling at another employee!! She needs to be fired!
- Rating 4.03/27/18packaged in huge containers that seem like such a waste and didnt keep food warm long enough to get home and we live a few min away.
- Rating 3.03/19/18I order from here every now and then, been disappointed twice out of the handful of times. And when i brought up my concern with a employee the day after my order, she brushed it off.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Over the past several months I have been doing the online ordering pretty frequently and I didn’t have any problems until the last couple times.. past two times I arrived for my order after the ETA and it appeared my food hadn’t been made, Had to be made as I waited. This becomes frustrating because it appears my food is just being thrown together in a hurry .
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great fast friendly service and delicious breakfast.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Great service in Newcastle, they are usually on it..
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service and good food!
- Rating 4.08/19/17Food was good as usual, but I miss Barbi's friendly face and excellent customer service.