Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Burbank Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/20/19Poor attention to customer. My food sat on the counter for approximately 10 minutes while I sat and watched the associates chat and talk. When I finally got my food and went home, I was disappointed with the quality of food. My avacado burger had 3 thinly sliced pieces of avacado and my wife's country fried steak was WAY too salty. I will not be returning to this Denny's and I urge others to stay away.
- Rating 1.012/11/18They put cheese on my burger, my hash browns weren’t well done like I ordered. My pancakes were burnt black. I have ordered here online before and the first time was fine not this time
- Rating 5.011/6/18Speedy service, friendly service and accurate . Food was tasty
- Rating 5.08/29/18Jen the server gives excellent service and is super friendly...
- Rating 5.08/14/18Delicious!!!
- Rating 3.08/14/18I was finally able to get an over easy eggfor a while. Do miss the amount of food 8s getting smaller Also the meat loaf was very good unfortunately it had something in it that appeared to be a small twig
- Rating 5.07/3/18I recommend this restaurant to everyone because this place is one of the best restaurants I have been to. Also, there is excellent service.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered a double cheeseburger with fruit. I arrived and watched the front register worker cutting up a banana without gloves and who was also working the register and seating customers. The cheeseburger was messy and the bread was falling apart.
I will not be ordering again.
- Rating 3.06/6/18Unfortunately, this Denny's just never lives up to expectations. I hope it's just being short-staffed, but the online pickup said 'ready in 15 min', but we waited another 25min after that, even watching a table of guests walk out because no one ever came to take their order. Had it been easy to cancel the order, we would have done the same.
- Rating 2.04/3/18Unfortunately, they forgot to bring the drinks that came with our breakfast meals and the pancakes were cold when we got them. Also the price for what we got would have been okay if they didn’t charge almost $10.00 for the delivery of two breakfast meals. Won’t be doing this again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service!
- Rating 1.03/26/18Wasnt ready when i got there even though i waited an extra 20 minutes after the initial 20. Once i actually received my food it was incorrect anyways. Asked for manager all they offered was to fix the order and didn’t even apologize.
- Rating 5.03/20/18I like to order from this location, food is always fresh.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent service, especially with Jessie!
- Rating 3.02/27/18The waitresses are lovely, but the location is just not very clean, inside or out. To be honest, this was a main factor of my family asking me to no longer frequent this location. The food choices are inconsistent, as an order of specialty pancakes that comes with a special whip cream one time, then the next time we're told it never comes with it, this location doesn't have BOLD roast coffee but the other locations in the nearby vicinity due, and so forth and so on. In general, it is still a Denny's, but the actually location itself just needs some work on several fronts.
- Rating 3.02/27/18I came here to pick up an online order I had placed. When I arrived the cashier asked me if I was sure I placed an online order there as if I was not sure I placed the order at the correct location, didn't bother asked me my name or order number, just went straight to doubting I had placed an order. Irritated I showed her my email and she found my order right away.
I then checked my order in store and sure enough there was no bacon with my order. I had to double check before I left the store because this always happens. I was provided fresh bacon right away for my troubles, which I was OK with.
I know you're busy, but please double check online orders and don't be rude to customers by doubting they placed an order at this location BEFORE you even checked if my order was there.