Denny’s Sherman Way
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sherman Way
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sherman Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19The manager on site was great! Our server was very attentive and nice. Great service.
- Rating 2.012/11/18The food looked carelessly thrown together, burger had no flavor, fries were cold and hard. The new Chocolate/banana pancakes were "ok", but also need to be nuked. Had the same meal at a different Dennys and it was delicious, this was a waste of money. :( Upside: it was delivered quickly.
- Rating 1.011/7/18Food came 40 minutes late. And was super cold.
- Rating 1.010/30/18Awful. I placed an order online to pick up my order at a certain time. I waited over 30 minutes. Don’t guarantee your guests a time frame if you can’t fulfill it.
- Rating 5.010/16/18I always order online at this location and I have not had any problems yet. The customer service is good and speedy. I'm in and out fast. I will continue to order online and pick up from this location.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Food was cold and soggy. Delivery was 30 minutes late. The "manager" did not have a clue why the order was sitting there waiting for a driver. I only found that out beciase I called. Her name was Angela and was not professional enough to find a solution. She had said she was going to give the driver fresh new hot food and called back to lie and say the food was still good and gave it to the driver and when we got it 30 mins late it was disgusting. Pleaee train your managers and please have a communication with drivers and the restaurant. This unacceptable. We eat here all the time and at different Denny's restaurants as well and this by far was the worst experience.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Ready to make it right !
- Rating 2.08/28/18I ordered online they give me a time for pick up , I get there, still make me wait and my order was not complete !! No good managers to be on top of things.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Very good.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Missing items in order
- Rating 5.03/20/18The food was ready in time and they didn’t hassle me about extra butter. Great customer service. The manager helped me carry food to the car. Good food and great value!
- Rating 3.03/6/18I had ordered a meal to go and when I went I opened up my food to eat it at home i know it had less food. And it seemed like they just dumped it in the container. Also the eggs were too wet.
- Rating 1.02/21/18last time we ordered there were a lot of problems
- Rating 5.011/6/17I was beyond impressed with how quick my food order was delivered, especially during the week hours of the night. I got my food delivered within 20 minutes of getting confirmation that my order has been placed.
- Rating 5.010/26/17It’s more easier and faster
- Rating 5.010/2/17I got what I ordered.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I go there all the time. It's cool..