Denny’s North Palm Springs
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Palm Springs
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Palm Springs
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Food is ok, always very small portions and got delivery, the person just sat outside honking and did not come to the door.
- Rating 5.012/5/18As soon as I arrived to pick up my online order the food was ready as promised, I enjoyed the service. Plus the pumpkin spice pancakes were soo delicious! And I got a little extra, which was awesome. I had a great experience - it being my first time ordering online, would do so again! Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Ready when they said (about 20 Minutes) and accurate order.
Easy to do online.
- Rating 4.010/30/18My to go Orders are correct and everything I needed included
- Rating 1.010/3/18Unprofessional very dirty food cold
- Rating 4.09/25/18Good services, only a few mess ups.
- Rating 5.09/21/18👍
- Rating 5.09/10/18Most of the time good services. We go there a lot. Only a few mishaps, like yesterday missing a meal and a few other things in the past.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Friendly, fast service—even at 1:00 am.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Was given half of order at the time of picking up, my son had to go back and pick up the rest if the orderResponse from Denny's3/27/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.012/19/17Missing food thrown together sloppy All in all aweful experience
- Rating 3.09/5/17We like to order your salads. This time though the prime rib salad had four little pieces of meat when in the past they were full slices and like six slices. It was more like a Cobb salad with no meat. The avocado Cesar was good but no crotons at all on a Cesar and avacado was hard not near ripe yet. The ranch dressing was opened and spilled all over everything when I got in the car. Not your usual level or quality. Sorry just a three this time