Denny’s North Palm Springs
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Palm Springs
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Palm Springs
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18Food is ok, always very small portions and got delivery, the person just sat outside honking and did not come to the door.
- Rating 5.012/5/18As soon as I arrived to pick up my online order the food was ready as promised, I enjoyed the service. Plus the pumpkin spice pancakes were soo delicious! And I got a little extra, which was awesome. I had a great experience - it being my first time ordering online, would do so again! Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Ready when they said (about 20 Minutes) and accurate order.
Easy to do online.
- Rating 4.010/30/18My to go Orders are correct and everything I needed included
- Rating 1.010/3/18Unprofessional very dirty food cold
- Rating 4.09/25/18Good services, only a few mess ups.
- Rating 5.09/21/18👍
- Rating 5.09/10/18Most of the time good services. We go there a lot. Only a few mishaps, like yesterday missing a meal and a few other things in the past.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Friendly, fast service—even at 1:00 am.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Was given half of order at the time of picking up, my son had to go back and pick up the rest if the orderResponse from Denny's3/27/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 1.012/19/17Missing food thrown together sloppy All in all aweful experience
- Rating 3.09/5/17We like to order your salads. This time though the prime rib salad had four little pieces of meat when in the past they were full slices and like six slices. It was more like a Cobb salad with no meat. The avocado Cesar was good but no crotons at all on a Cesar and avacado was hard not near ripe yet. The ranch dressing was opened and spilled all over everything when I got in the car. Not your usual level or quality. Sorry just a three this time