Denny’s Devonshire St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Devonshire St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Devonshire St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19It was really a treat being able to order from the comfort of my own home and enjoy my dinner and hors d'oeuvres soon thereafter for such reasonable price!!
- Rating 5.012/18/18Awsome place
- Rating 1.011/14/18I was treated rudely by a waitress when picking up a 40+ order. I asked about the shake I received, but instead of talking to me, the lady grabbed my drink and took it to the shake maker. I thought she was going to remake/add to it but instead she poured my drink into a glass and the rest into a tin. This proved nothing as she did not pour it all into the tin first to show how full it would ha e been - sneaky at best and more likely mean.
A waiter whom I have seen before - a top notch guy - had a look that informed me he was not pleased with her treatment of me either.
- Rating 5.011/9/18Hi
- Rating 5.010/3/18Jonathan, thank you for your expert customer care during our last visit. Arturo, (manager), “good looking out”. My delivery order had a hiccup, but y’all made it right. Thanks again...
- Rating 5.08/21/18Better burgers than fast food, and all I have to do is pick it up!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Outstanding food
- Rating 5.07/18/18Great!
- Rating 5.07/3/18everything was soo fast and the service impeccable so nice to me
- Rating 5.06/20/18Good service.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Always have good experiences at this Denny's. They have good food and service, as well as gluten-free options that are helpful for my family's food allergies. Take out ordering is super easy-this weekend I ordered online, drove over to pick it up, and it was ready right away...I spent less time waiting than I would have in the drive-through at McDonald's!
- Rating 5.01/18/18When I came in it was absolutely packed especially the line at the cashier's location, and I had a bus to catch in a few minutes. Not only was my order immediately ready when I mention I had an online order they didn't need to check my ID or payment even though I had it available they recognize me as a long-time customer I am and I was really happy the first time I used this online ordering. This won't be the last time either, kudos!
Joshua R. Granada Hills, California
- Rating 4.09/6/17The food was ready before the original time I was given, the only thing missing was gravy on top of my mashed potatoes. The inside of the bag had a small spill, nothing major.